BOSCH PU-51525 Laser alignment System

• Hey i have a question for you.....how do u like that True Laser Track System......is it easy to set up and use......do u have any pics of whats included in the complete kit......im seriously considering buying it as im not traveling 2 hrs away for a wheel alignment.....for me, buying this item will probably pay for itself as i do work on alot of slingshots........

Yes the Polaris system has the long rod that inserts thru the rear rim. I have the Polaris System, I gave $350 for the system that Polaris charged their dealers, I think it was like $2,500 Once you learn how to set it up it takes around 20 to 30 minutes total to do the alignment.

• Yes the Polaris system has the long rod that inserts thru the rear rim. I have the Polaris System, I gave $350 for the system that Polaris charged their dealers, I think it was like $2,500 Once you learn how to set it up it takes around 20 to 30 minutes total to do the alignment.

Yea, but it doesn't work on a Vanderhall :(

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Yea, but it doesn't work on a Vanderhall :(

I drove/rode the Vanderhall as soon as they showed up at my dealer during bike week. the Vanderhall sales rep was telling me how great it was and it would out run the Sling. I asked him if he had ever rode in a Sling, he said no, so I took him for a ride. You know me I hit the hi way in front of the dealership and did a melt down all the way thru 3rd gear and then hit the back roads. When we got back to the dealership he never said a word and just got out of the Sling. My dealership gave up the Vanderhall,s because of the factory service and their problems.

• I tried searching and most of what i saw was threads on folks talking about having it done or the old 2x4 process. I'm looking for someone who might be familiar with this Bosch system that apparently some dealers use. Called the local dealer and they don't do laser alignments on slings, said they follow factory process so assuming that means 2x4 method... Got number for CO guy who was doing these and he got back to me that he moved to CA and was also using the "True Track" system. I really don't want to wait until maggie valley next year (wife 90% sold on going) so started looking for a system.

I have one of these dealer Bosch systems on the way to me - anyone know how to use it? Seller said it's new in box never used so hoping it has some instructions...but I'd rather talk to someone who's used it or seen it used and the process. I hear it differs from TrueTrack in the sense the tires stay on - thoughts or comments greatly appreciated - Thank You all!

Hey Steve, did you ever get one? I know that Eric was looking for someone to do an alignment locally since Bryan moved.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I tried searching and most of what i saw was threads on folks talking about having it done or the old 2x4 process. I'm looking for someone who might be familiar with this Bosch system that apparently some dealers use. Called the local dealer and they don't do laser alignments on slings, said they follow factory process so assuming that means 2x4 method... Got number for CO guy who was doing these and he got back to me that he moved to CA and was also using the "True Track" system. I really don't want to wait until maggie valley next year (wife 90% sold on going) so started looking for a system.

I have one of these dealer Bosch systems on the way to me - anyone know how to use it? Seller said it's new in box never used so hoping it has some instructions...but I'd rather talk to someone who's used it or seen it used and the process. I hear it differs from TrueTrack in the sense the tires stay on - thoughts or comments greatly appreciated - Thank You all!

I have the hard copy of the Bosch system, I also have the link but do not know how to do that.

• Hey Steve, did you ever get one? I know that Eric was looking for someone to do an alignment locally since Bryan moved.

Yeah, Jeff reached out to me about Eric as well to see if I had all the pieces. Was at Rocky Mountain last week and they were still saying sometime this month I should get it. I can figure something out for steering wheel lock, really need that bar that holds mirrors that goes through rear tire...

Soon as I get it going to do mine and probably Jeff's to make sure I got it all down then will do some others is the plan!

• I have the hard copy of the Bosch system, I also have the link but do not know how to do that.

Can I get that link you have or if you have a hard copy of the manual for this system I'd pay to have you take to kinkos or similar to have scanned. There isn't much that can be adjusted w/out shims, but I'd rather start with some instructions :)

• Hey i have a question for you.....how do u like that True Laser Track System......is it easy to set up and use......do u have any pics of whats included in the complete kit......im seriously considering buying it as im not traveling 2 hrs away for a wheel alignment.....for me, buying this item will probably pay for itself as i do work on alot of slingshots.......

The kit comes in a tool box and has two aluminum boxes that support the slingshot while aligning.

I can take pics when I get home. It uses two hubs to mount the lasers and four targets. Easy to use.

• .....bringing this thread back to life to see if anyone knows of a Bosch alignment system that might be for sale for the slingshot......can't find one anywhere.....

Man if closer and wouldn't be ridiculous to ship, I'd get rid of mine for what I paid for it. - still waiting on my wheel bar for mirrors and steering wheel lock I ordered from them forever ago.... Guys in Denver supposed to be getting same kit and was going to measure theirs and got specs from gentleman on here, I just need to see it lol. Until then it's in it's hard case collecting dust.... so frustrating

• .....bringing this thread back to life to see if anyone knows of a Bosch alignment system that might be for sale for the slingshot......can't find one anywhere.....

I just bought an additional tool (including rod) from a dealer getting out of Slingshot. :) We now have 2 complete sets.

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's