Brake pressure switch theory?

• checked and working. Brake lights activate when pedal pushed. I have checked everything I can think of. Just hoping to stumble on something I havent thought of so please chime in as it could be that simple and I havnt checked

It is simple. Time to trade it in for a new Slingshot.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• That works. That is what the school dept. transportation did to my check engine light in my school work van when they couldn't get it to stay off. Black tape covered it right up.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• My brake failure light came on again today. I tested the moisture in the fluid it showed as 4% (highest on the scale). Thinking possibly the moisture is vaporizing in the system. Can't compress a liquid but the water in the system may be heating up, boiling. The speed bleeders above are correct for a 2017 SL. I installed them on all three calipers, suctioned the master cylinder and filled with fresh fluid then pushed through 24 oz of fresh fluid while bleeding the system. Rear first, right front second then Left front last. I love speed bleeders! Brakes feel rock solid! I didn't realize they were a bit mushy till I did the bleed. Took a test ride, all is good. Time will tell if all I needed was a flush and bleed? If not, I'll go back and replace the pressure sensors.