PRP SS Style Suspension Seats

• Thanks for the picture that’s the look I’m going for , but with the red stitching. Not sure what black that is with black Daytona on arms and black carbon on back and white carbon on the band and deciding on the ostrich texture.

• speaking of I got caught on my first ever downpour yesterday leaving work, I kind of enjoyed it to be perfectly honest. As far as the ostrich material goes is it Suede like to the touch or is it like a matte vinyl? And can anyone tell me what the pvl material stands for?

• When ever you get caught in the rain you WANT to turn OFF the 'nannies' push and hold 'traction button' until both the traction control light and ABS come on. You want control NOT the computer. Same a do NOT drive a car/truck in cruse control in bad weather.

speaking of I got caught on my first ever downpour yesterday leaving work, I kind of enjoyed it to be perfectly honest. As far as the ostrich material goes is it Suede like to the touch or is it like a matte vinyl? And can anyone tell me what the pvl material stands for?

• When ever you get caught in the rain you WANT to turn OFF the 'nannies' push and hold 'traction button' until both the traction control light and ABS come on. You want control NOT the computer. Same a do NOT drive a car/truck in cruse control in bad weather.

Agree entirely with EjFord on this. The nanny computer is designed for dry roads. In wet weather if one front wheel slows in a bit of water, the nanny puts the breaks on the other wheel an sends you into a skid.

I was very lucky, I was in the outer lane of I-40 and the right front wheel hit a puddle. Nanny slammed brakes on LEFT front tire causing me to skid anti-clockwise and slide left across 3 lanes of interstate.

I counter steered (turn right INTO the skid), foot off the gas. Wheel speed eventually equalized and I regained control of the vehicle. I was close enough to the concrete divider to literally reach out and touch it. God was with me and my Wisconsin winter driving skills helped save my life.

Pulled off the interstate, got a hotel to shower, cry a bit, and change my underwear, then headed back home. Still raining much of the way, but with all nannies OFF, Ruby behaved like a real lady & gave no more trouble.

Remember: one click of the T/C switch turns off Traction Control (REAR wheel only.)

Holding the switch for 5 seconds or so turns off Stability Control (FRONT wheels only).

Would LOVE it if I could mod this into two different switches, but as it is ECU software, I don't think this one will happen.

Just be aware of how your vehicle works and drive appropriately. Y'all be SAFE out there!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I never thought of the traction control in this scenario ,but it makes perfect sense great tip, thanks

With the nannies turned off I just found out that with the wrong or almost worn out tire on the rear you can still have the spin out problem. In my over 100,000 miles I do not let a little rain stop me from riding

• I'm glad there are guys that can explain things better than I do. Thanks.

• You have done more than your fair share of explaining on many things on this site.You explained well enough for me to get the point, but Doc&Ruby put me in the passenger seat I felt as if I was in the car when it happened. Lesson to be heard, know the vehicle’s limitations!

• You have done more than your fair share of explaining on many things on this site.You explained well enough for me to get the point, but Doc&Ruby put me in the passenger seat I felt as if I was in the car when it happened. Lesson to be heard, know the vehicle’s limitations!

My job is to stimulate a little thinking. Most of here to have FUN and help a little.