Vendors who deal with replacement ECM's

• I think my ECM has shorted out on my 2018 SLR. its at the dealer now for them to check it out. While I wait ( 2 weeks) to find out what's going on with it I wanted to see if any vendors on here deal with replacement ECM's that can help me. I would like to support a company who supports the forum if I can.

• this is one of the things that drives my crazy about most of the Slingshot dealers - - for the most part it seems as if they assume that everyone that owns a Slingshot only owns it for use as a toy for weekend trips and joy rides - - they don't realize that some people actually want to use it as a daily driver and really cant afford the down time - - I have been very fortunate my 2016 has only been back to the dealer one time since I brought it home and the extended warranty I bought actually paid for a rental car until I got it back.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I think my ECM has shorted out on my 2018 SLR. its at the dealer now for them to check it out. While I wait ( 2 weeks) to find out what's going on with it I wanted to see if any vendors on here deal with replacement ECM's that can help me. I would like to support a company who supports the forum if I can.

That would be pretty weird for an ECM to go bad, we have never seen one go bad here, usually it is something else causing the issue that has been added to the system. What is the Slingshot doing that is making the dealer think the ECM is shorted out? If you need a replacement ECM, we have plenty here that can be sent up and they are interchangeable in the Slingshot, so it would be a quick plug and play fix if that is the issue. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Dave

• well my dealer needed space and I was able to talk him into testing my sling so I could get it out of his way. turns out the ECM did short out, Shout out to Kyle ZZperformance for all the information and help today.