Only in California - wow (political subject warning

• Frankly I prefer not to enumerate all of my past misdeeds on the internet, but lets jus say not everything I might have thought I was seeing was as real as it may have seemed at the time =O

yep - pure as the driven snow - - that's me 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I would be in trouble. Not legal where I live. Wouldn't happen even if it was legal.

well its legal here in California, but not when your driving or riding in a vehicle

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I was only depressed when I couldn't find them. They were a favorite in my younger years.

Just stopped by to see what this thread is about. Thank you for the title enhancement Edward Neal . Nobody can complain about this thread, eh? I can admit that I used to pay my rent as a young man with compensation earned from picking mushrooms. My buddy and I knew a number of fields where they were abundant out in the neighborhood I live in now (cow country). We would pick a boatload and he would eat all his and I would dry mine and market them in another jurisdiction. I would make somewhere between 200 and 300 somethings per day. For anyone tracking me, this was over 40 years ago so the statute of hallucinations has expired.

And yes, I've tried them. It just wasn't my thing. I was more into earning bank without any more work than going for a walk, running away from mean cows, and moving to the opposite side of the field from the lazy cop with the shiny shoes and a megaphone.

Carry on!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)