Are I’m the only one who thinks because you belong to a different party

• He's been better the past few days. Let's encourage a better bigdog.

• To the OP, outside of the politics thread I dont see much politics being thrown around tbh AND if that was the case just ignore it or block the person, it takes 10 secs. If you haven't noticed, excessive politic talks are everywhere online and our on daily lives these days but i think for the most part you might be paying way too much attention to it in this forum.

• I went through a brief period where I avoided anything political so I stayed out of the politics and COVID threads.

A weee bit of politics appeared in the humor thread, but not much. I'm made of pretty stern stuff so it didn't bother me.

I stayed mostly in the "where did you take your slingshot today" and the daily mods thread which neither have ANY political content and are very active.

• I went through a brief period where I avoided anything political so I stayed out of the politics and COVID threads.

A weee bit of politics appeared in the humor thread, but not much. I'm made of pretty stern stuff so it didn't bother me.

I stayed mostly in the "where did you take your slingshot today" and the daily mods thread which neither have ANY political content and are very active.

unfortunately we live in a world where politics seems to have reached very deeply into almost every aspect of our lives - - in reality it has even stuck its nose in what we can and cant do in the way of modifications to our slingshots - - Considering this reach it has into our lives I really don't see how the subject can really be completely avoided, in fact I think just so long as its directly relevant to the primary subject of a thread then it shouldn't cause any problems

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• JMHO - the past 5 years public perception - no matter your political ideology - has led to fear of WTF is the government going to screw up next affecting MY life and beliefs negatively?? That fear has bled over into everyday lives of folks that previously never were political. Sadly, until we have a government that is truly for the best interest of America - not power - the political tinderbox will continue to ignite. I will now crawl back in my politics thread where I belong 😬😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• He does only because he is trying to save the rest of us from a fate worse than death.

Well, that and he may just be . . .

• I think that just ignoring what the politicians are doing to the country has got us where we are to day. I spent 21 years in the Navy to protect the freedoms we have and don't mind pointing out what is going on. If you only listen to MSM you are only getting one side and a lot of people I talk to don't listen to anything and have no clue. Sorry going to go join Bill on his thread.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Unfortunately most people are ignorant to the fact that we are very close to losing this country to the radical left commies.

if we refuse to talk about losing our freedoms they will be lost. And that includes talking about POLITICS. Politicians are the cause. We all need to get on the same page. Not divided. I’m not the enemy.

• So I guess we are not talking about our adventures, slingshots, friends, or how to anymore.

Guess it’s time to get off here!

you are correct. Not in this thread. Go to the slingshot section. We are talking about how to and all other things slingshot related there.

Who forced anyone to read this thread? So stop complaining about something that obviously doesn’t interest you. Many people died to give you that option.