Happy Flag Day!

• Tripod, where did you get your flag holders for the SS? I was thinking of putting one or two on ours when we get it, hopefully by 7/1/16. I was thinking one USA and maybe some type of a SS one. Thanks for the pictures!

• Tripod, where did you get your flag holders for the SS? I was thinking of putting one or two on ours when we get it, hopefully by 7/1/16. I was thinking one USA and maybe some type of a SS one. Thanks for the pictures!

It will only work if you are using the Rivco fender. If you are, shoot me a PM & I'll get you the info & tips (some modification required)...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• This post may be offensive to some people. Oh well, too bad! Countless thousands of Americans have died for our country. The representation of our country is the American flag. I have nothing against the LGBT community - do your thing! They have their own flag. Okay. But, I'm seeing a 2nd LGBT flag that really pisses me off! It is a disgusting abomination in my eyes. To the LGBT community, please fly the 1st one below but NOT the 2nd one!!!!!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014