Support on NRG Products

• I saw some old threads on this, but nothing recent that I could find. Is it possible to get any support at all from NRG. When I call the number on their web site and dial the extension that it says is for support, I get the message, “The number you dialed is not a valid number.”

I like their products, but if you have a problem, it appears that you’re all on your own! X(:thumbdown:

• Howdy Cashley and welcome. If your question is regarding info PRIOR to a purchase, or one after you have received your item, the wonderful vendors on here that do sell this iem (and hopefully sold you yours) will help you any way they could. If however, it is regarding a product that was on your Slingshot prior to your purchasing it, you probably will have to deal directly with NRG. Please post your question/problem to see if anyone here has had the same issue or if one of the vendors has any suggestions on how the problem could get handled

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I have an NRG 3rd gen quick release for the steering wheel. The screws that hold the "handles" on fell out (4 out of 6). I've tried to get replacement screws locally, but so far, everything I tried doesn't fit. I'd like to get replacements directly from NRG, and I'm willing to pay for them. I've left a message on their web page and calling in.

I put this on myself. I called Slingmods, and while they were very responsive, they don't have parts, and I wouldn't ask them to replace the whole thing for just 4 screws that fell out after the installation.

This isn't huge. The quick release will still work. It's just frustrating when you can't even get in touch with a vendor to just ask a question. So, here's my question. What size are those screws, and who knows where I can get them?

THANKS