SS OBD diagnostic

• Code
    1. Hello everyone, there was a problem with my SS.
    2. There were errors on the dashboard.
    3. 0-65570-4
    4. 0-65551-31
    5. The second error on the knock sensor ... which has already been replaced but the error remains.
    6. Can someone advise on what to diagnose?
    7. I can’t go to the dealer because I live in Ukraine. We do not have an official dealer.
  • Code
    1. Hello everyone, there was a problem with my SS.
    2. There were errors on the dashboard.
    3. 0-65570-4
    4. 0-65551-31
    5. The second error on the knock sensor ... which has already been replaced but the error remains.
    6. Can someone advise on what to diagnose?
    7. I can’t go to the dealer because I live in Ukraine. We do not have an official dealer.

Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity" Lots of times you can clear a 'code' by turning the Slingshot on/off several times. Glad you joined us. Most of us will help where we can.

• Disclaimer!

Other than replacing the knock sensor in my own Slingshot, have not performed any maintenance with cam position sensors.

Code 65570-4

Cam Phaser W Driver Circuit Grounded

or camshaft position sensor.

Two each on the 2.4L engine. At the rear of the engine near the firewall, left and right side.

Your code probably refers to the left bank, but Polaris may not identify that way.

For location and how to replace reference...

For troubleshooting, refer to this...

Pay particular attention to other items to inspect.

https://axleaddict.com/auto-re…haft-Position-Sensor-Test

As for the knock sensor...

Cam shaft position sensor circuit failure could have triggered an actual knock event.

The bad news... the knock sensor code 65551-31 appears to be a persistent code that can only be cleared by Digital Wrench software.

If any of you wrenchers have better info...

I defer to you.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: