Finally traded the raptor off. Going to get something with 707hp to replace it.

• I absolutely love how Ram has stepped up their interior quality. I have owned some really nice AMG Mercedes vehicles and this is actually as good as they have been.

The only thing that I can find to dislike is the fuel mileage. But that was a "no brainer". If I could run 89 octane I wouldn't even complain about the fuel mileage.

• On my 4th Laramie - each one was the reason I bought the next. 😎

went from a 1500 Laramie to a 2500 Tradesman Cumins. Miss a few if the luxuries but love the towing ability. Plus, it has all the touches I really need (auto, 4x4, per str/brakes, tow package, AM/FM/Serius, back up camera). Love it.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• My F350 was the basic white contractor truck didn't even have power windows. It did have the older bigger diesel motor and didn't even know my big offshore center console boat was behind it. It was the full cab front and back and 8" bed requiring 3 football fields to turn around in. Been in some parking lots that I was sure I could back out of my spot. Not fun to drive so traded it for the jeep. Would love to have one of those fine trucks or another Expedition but that won't happen on what they are selling for now. My retirement is not that good.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I am moving my daughter from her apartment across town to a house today. Yesterday I hooked to my 8.5x24 enclosed trailer with the TRX and went to fill up with gas so I could head out early this morning. It will pull the trailer like it's not even hooked up. But it gets really really bad mileage. This picture was taken right after I filled up and was headed back home. I did manage to get 7mpg if I eased up on the gas just a little.

• I am moving my daughter from her apartment across town to a house today. Yesterday I hooked to my 8.5x24 enclosed trailer with the TRX and went to fill up with gas so I could head out early this morning. It will pull the trailer like it's not even hooked up. But it gets really really bad mileage. This picture was taken right after I filled up and was headed back home. I did manage to get 7mpg if I eased up on the gas just a little.

Yep, you gotta pay to play!

• but it only seats 4... I need a 5 seater.

You know, I was just the opposite.

I was almost ready to pay cash, and thought......

"It's just me and the wife/girlfriend, I only need 2 seats"

Cause I ain't carrying the wife or girlfriend at the same time, LOL

And Since I have that much money, There is no need for groceries

We would never cook for ourselves, we would eat out at every meal.

That way we would not mess up our showroom kitchen appliances that we spent $50k on.

Oh the problems of the rich.

Then I woke up from my dream

• I'm about to add my 3rd modification to the TRX. I like to have plenty of light when I drive late at night through the forest. I also have been wanting to try and simulate the brightness of the sun. So I splurged (I have NEVER spent this much on lighting in my life) and just recieved my 50" Rigid ADAPT series led light bar. I also have the super low profile stealth mounts on the way. I am mounting it on the front of the cab as close to the roof top as I can.

These lights even has a GPS to adjust the beam according to the speed your traveling. And each pod has colored led lights inside them and they have strobes. They are almost 40,000 lumens

Light Bar Specs:

• Watts: 344-468
    • Amp Draw: 24.6-33.4amps
    • Raw Lumens: 26400-36800
    • Lux@10meters: 353-4765
    • Beam Distance w/ 1 Lux: 188-690 meters
    • Beam Distance w/ .25 Lux: 376-1380 meters
    • Peak Beam Intensity: 35348-476570cd
    • Horizontal FOV: 90°-15°

• Hey Rab. I just wanted to thank you.

When Colette sees the charges come thru for jeep accessories I just show her shit like this and tell her it could have been wore. I am actually showing restraint. I just don't show her the CC statement for the card she does not know I have....

Hope all is well sir!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!