Holster choices! What do you use and why?

• Spent a week in Titusville, FL in May. The KelTec factory is in Cocoa, only 20 miles south. Hard to find, All of the buildings say US ROBOTICS on them. The only place you see KelTec, is on the side. (If you don't know about KelTec, check it out.)

The office is fairly small, with only two ladies. One of them was a shooter, and very knowledgeable about the products. Very friendly and chatty.

The guns are made on a rotating basis of models in the "factory" which is just thru a door from the office.

This what I wanted to see, Their P17, 17 shot .22 that is only 12 oz empty. Comes with THREE 16 shot mags.

Every company needs an employee like this. Knows her stuff, owns almost every model they make, and was willing to talk.

Hats, patches, koozies . . . usual swag.

What you see when you enter.

Product wall. My wife and the friendly employee.

Nothing on TV? Check out KelTec. Good variety from .22 thru 12 ga shotguns. Different looking guns. All American made in Cocoa FL.

Be prepared to wait. I have the P17 on order (they wouldn't let me take the display model, even "accidentally") . I'll be lucky to see it in 2021. Maybe next year.

Read their reviews on various web sites, and YouTube videos. Interesting products with GREAT reviews.

• The first thing that I notice is the holster is one inch (thicker) than the Uncle Mikes that I carry with now. G-Code http://www.range5.com bought at the Uncle Mikes stand at a Gun Show. I have one for each of the hand guns that I may carry.

Your not a fat boy - 1” makes little difference to me but I can see where you would notice it

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Mine hasn't showed up yet they got the order. I ordered when you all did. I think it is the DHL shipment that is coming from St Lewis that was shipped the 13th but projected to get here the 24.

If the music is to loud you are to old.