This passes inspection?

• it would be more practical and more likely that the left wheel only receives power. The other wheel could be free spinning at all times. This would allow for the different speeds In turning.

Yes, but how would you mitigate the enormous pressure both of those axles must be feeling at the point where they exit the swing arm? I don't believe any axle is strong enough to sustain that for very long, no matter what it's made of, unless it was just one solid iron bar that ran from one wheel to the other... 🤔

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Yes, but how would you mitigate the enormous pressure both of those axles must be feeling at the point where they exit the swing arm? I don't believe any axle is strong enough to sustain that for very long, no matter what it's made of, unless it was just one solid iron bar that ran from one wheel to the other... 🤔

I think the axles might be able to handle the new stresses, but if they modified the swing-arm, I'm not so sure it would stand up to the stresses.

• do you think there is more stress on the swing arm with a single wheel or duel wheels?

I know the old saying about ASSUME, but I assume that Polaris designed the swing-arm to handle at least some level of stress with the single wheel on the driver side. My concern would be the additional stresses induced by the extended axle lengths on both sides of the swing-arm (of course this assumes they modified the stock swing-arm, which is what it looks like in the pic) since the extended lengths required to center the 2 rear wheels would definitely increase the twisting stress on the swing-arm and I can't help but wonder if the swing-arm would exceed its designed stresses.