a photo test

• just testing to se if I can use twitter as a place where I can upload photos and then share them here - seems to work :)

E0uJUwDWEAASK5H?format=jpg&name=large

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Picture show up well.

it seems to do what I wanted. I used to have a smugmug photo account I would use to host pictures, but I got tired of paying for it and then also having all of the same photos backed up to my icloud account - got rid of the smugmug, but then I couldnt link photos from the icloud and I dont like the way they look when I post from my phone - - figured I could use a twitter account thats free and only use it for this - - - I like free

• it seems to do what I wanted. I used to have a smugmug photo account I would use to host pictures, but I got tired of paying for it and then also having all of the same photos backed up to my icloud account - got rid of the smugmug, but then I couldnt link photos from the icloud and I dont like the way they look when I post from my phone - - figured I could use a twitter account thats free and only use it for this - - - I like free

FYI....do it or not......if you want those iCloud pictures download them to your hard drive.....the internet is going down shortly and never coming back....everything will be lost... entirely new internet is coming....it won’t be anything like the one we use now..

• FYI....do it or not......if you want those iCloud pictures download them to your hard drive.....the internet is going down shortly and never coming back....everything will be lost... entirely new internet is coming....it won’t be anything like the one we use now..

fYI I have 25,155 photos stored in my Apple I-Cloud drive, every single one of those photos is also stored locally as full size original files on an external SSD as a part of my photos library and that drive and library is also completely backed up to another 1TB external drive as a part of my Time Machine backup.

My photos and documents are important, as such I like to have both local backup and off site I-Cloud copies of everything.

originals + local backup copies + off site backup copies = security

• ....the internet is going down shortly and never coming back....everything will be lost... entirely new internet is coming....it won’t be anything like the one we use now..

Can I ask why you think the internet is going down?

Also - do you have any idea what kind of work that would take?

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Can I ask why you think the internet is going down?

Also - do you have any idea what kind of work that would take?

have you been paying attention to Elon musk.. he is launching star link satellites about every month... the new internet is quantum... about 7-10000 times faster....un hack able... the military used EM to do this “privately”... they circumvented dealing with congress... the old satellites are being destroyed.... most of the work is already done...

you can believe me or do your own research on it....this site and every site is going to be gone. All of big tech is going...Facebook, Twitter, yahoo, Google you name it...it’s going. There are many reasons for this ...which I’ve been posting about now for a while...all the posts I’ve made in the last year are all connected to this and other things which are about to happen...

if you want to save anything from the entire old internet...save it to a hard drive you own and keep it offline.. quickly because it could happen any day now....I don’t know the exact timeline for the conversation....but it won’t be long...

When you see the emergency broadcast ...it’s too late....

• I guess it depends on your level of denial.... if every human being that discovered anything throughout history was always in denial we would still be sitting in caves. Personally I don’t care if anybody believes anything I’ve posted... just remember time is running out to prepare for it...

the internet is going down....there was election fraud...and Trump will be back as president ....shortly.

PS if you’ve spent 99% of your time listening to and believing MSM you’re screwed...

• this is how the deep state uses MSM to create false flag events......like mass shooting and other BS...like the capitol insurrection that had camera men presaged inside to follow “hero” cops....

They use actors, fake blood, fake bullets.... I guess you never saw a real looking Hollywood movie battle.....they get awards for creating realist special effects... not crappy looking effects...

the one ad is paying $350 a day ....these ads have been found for years... many events start as a “drill”....the majority of the actors don’t know they are taking part in a propaganda movie...

• Looks fine to me. I just upload them from my PC. Are you using the app?

I have the app on my phone but when I post pictures from it they show up here as smaller images that you have to click on and open. I also prefer to put the actual photo on another site and then use a link to show it here as I did above - it is my understanding that doing it this way takes less space here on this forum

• That is probably a good idea but I don't use the app as I have not found the right one. To many apps on my IPhone anyway. I spend far to much time on this site and if it was on my phone I would get nothing done.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• That is probably a good idea but I don't use the app as I have not found the right one. To many apps on my IPhone anyway. I spend far to much time on this site and if it was on my phone I would get nothing done.

I may check here from time to time from my phone, but mostly I use my Mac here at home - - - the apps okay, but its a much better experience on the computer

• I think he is referring to Internet 3.0 on blockchain.

https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/what-is-web-3-0

Changes might come someday - but it ain't going away LOL

wrong.....this is coming quickly....

https://www.energy.gov/articles/quantum-internet-future-here

10,000 times faster and unhackable....

elon musk had been launching the satellites (for the government) for this internet...the other old satellites are going to be gone...

my estimate is you’ll have it before the year ends....