I want a roof.

• Ok I am burned up after todays ride and so is my son. I let him drive today on the longest trip I have done on the Sling. a whole 107 miles but that beat the 42 from before.

Now I am down to two as the Stinger does not fit a 2020. It will either be the Raptor or the Slingshade. I can use all the pros and cons I can get before spending my money. I do like the addons the raptor has but think the Slingshade looks more like it belongs on the Sling.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• The Bullet V Back should be ready anytime for a 2020. I like the cloth tops as you can remove the cloth easily and store it behind the seat and it feels open. I also use the from arms to get in and out so easy. It actually stiffens the sling structure making it more solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Thanks but no soft tops. Pros and cons on the two I mentioned. I see Polaris is out of stock on the Slingshade so it might have to be the raptor. Wish they would redo the Stinger to fit 2020.

• The Bullet V Back should be ready anytime for a 2020. I like the cloth tops as you can remove the cloth easily and store it behind the seat and it feels open. I also use the from arms to get in and out so easy. It actually stiffens the sling structure making it more solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I use the bar getting in and out too. 😁

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• If I were choosing between the two, I'd pick metal over plastic any day especially for the price that Polaris wants for the SlingShade. The one person I know that had it sold it after a year because of squeaks, warping and lack of wind flow.

Also very little headroom.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• It does look lower but at 5' 10" so am I. I need to go over and sit in canegrinder new GT as it has the Slingshade. BTW it is fiberglass not plastic unless Polaris is not listing the spec's right. I am leaning toward the Raptor right now. Besides when I am ready to buy I don't want to wait weeks or months for one from Polaris.

• on one of my rides....I ran into a couple on their SS... it was roofless....I’m pretty short....he was tall....he said he couldn’t get into mine because of the roof.....so before you buy any roof you better try getting in and out of one with the roof you choose...

• It does look lower but at 5' 10" so am I. I need to go over and sit in canegrinder new GT as it has the Slingshade. BTW it is fiberglass not plastic unless Polaris is not listing the spec's right. I am leaning toward the Raptor right now. Besides when I am ready to buy I don't want to wait weeks or months for one from Polaris.

check Craig’s list....

• Canegrinder has the only one I have seen around here. I can count the number of Slingshots I have seen around here on one hand. My dealer sells a lot but they must be up in Jacksonville or out at the beaches. Would love to go to Maggie Valley this year but hate traveling that far.

A lot of these things are made to order from the vendors.... So check on that before placing order and know HOW long... for things to get to you.

• does anyone know exactly what changed between the 2020 and earlier years that would made older roofs not work?

roll hoops? mirror mounts?

not something that impacts me personally, just curious

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Don, Come over anytime and sit in my GT I'll be home Monday. We could go for a ride!

• does anyone know exactly what changed between the 2020 and earlier years that would made older roofs not work?

The roll hoops were redesigned ... I think that mirror mounts were changed also.

• The Stinger has a bar that supports the roof that mounts to the console from what they say in the write up. I believe the console is the change that make the Stinger not fit the 2020.

canegrinder Thanks been wanting to get over and see you anyway. Can't do it Monday I got guitar lesson in the afternoon and still a lot of trees that have to come down in that I have been doing every morning for two weeks now. I probably have a couple more weeks of cutting left. Can't work to long at it I am getting to old for this tree cutting.

my roof originally clamped on the frame tube near the dash....at some point they moved it to under the mirror. I’m not sure why. Having it under the mirror would give you more room to get in and out.

• Lowpt2001 I know that I have been through that part of the country many times. I have just got to where I don't like to leave home. There are some great places to see in South Florida but I am not going there either.