I don't want a roof, but.....

• i have a TWist Dynamics roof. Its great quality but its not the best looking one imo. I think the best looking roof is the one from polaris itself!

I feel the Slingshade is too curvy for the Slingshot's other wise angular lines and feel my TD Top is a good match for the Slingshot. Of course, I also feel finding a top that one likes is a very subjective, personal decision. While I like most of the tops for the Slingshot, a couple of them strike me as lawsuits waiting to happen in that they look like they might decapitate a pedestrian in a collision. I'm sure other folks can look at those same tops w/o seeing anything dangerous about them.

• PLEASE post often about the Miata. That's my choice to replace the SS when/if we ever decide to.

I would be very interested in your thoughts on the change.

I happen to like the styling of the Fiat 124 Spider for whatever reason... Like a mini 1st gen Viper. But they aren't particularly fast I don't think... You can find them for cheap though!

• i can feel the pain of having cancer. In jan 2021 i was rushed to the hospital and almost died twice from stomach cancer (a very sudden shock and totally unexpected) Luckily I have a great oncologist and surgeon that saved my life. Now going through my final chemo session in august. Im in remission. Dr said no more bikes, so sold off my goldwing and valkyrie. But still have my 19 SS. One of the first buys was the roof from slingmods. It is the Slinglines Flip top Modular Roof System. I think it is worth every penny. Easy to install. I love the fact that the top can be removed, but stays with the SS when removed for a fast reinstall. Dr said to stay out of the sun, or wear appropriate clothing. Even though I have not been in my SS since Jan, Im hoping to get her back on the road next month when I can get back in the seat again (I let my son drive it to keep the battery up) . I know some love the canvas tops, or gullwing types, but I love my system and I know how well works. Easy to open when getting in the SS, great for my wife. Just fuel for thought

• i can feel the pain of having cancer. In jan 2021 i was rushed to the hospital and almost died twice from stomach cancer (a very sudden shock and totally unexpected) Luckily I have a great oncologist and surgeon that saved my life. Now going through my final chemo session in august. Im in remission. Dr said no more bikes, so sold off my goldwing and valkyrie. But still have my 19 SS. One of the first buys was the roof from slingmods. It is the Slinglines Flip top Modular Roof System. I think it is worth every penny. Easy to install. I love the fact that the top can be removed, but stays with the SS when removed for a fast reinstall. Dr said to stay out of the sun, or wear appropriate clothing. Even though I have not been in my SS since Jan, Im hoping to get her back on the road next month when I can get back in the seat again (I let my son drive it to keep the battery up) . I know some love the canvas tops, or gullwing types, but I love my system and I know how well works. Easy to open when getting in the SS, great for my wife. Just fuel for thought

Wingman I am another that has skin cancer the first surgery was in 1982 and many more since then with the last being a couple of months ago. I also use Ultra Sheer Neutrogena (dry touch 70) sun screen most every day, it is the best that I have found and is not greasy like some others that plug up the pores in your skin.

• Wingman I am another that has skin cancer the first surgery was in 1982 and many more since then with the last being a couple of months ago. I also use Ultra Sheer Neutrogena (dry touch 70) sun screen most every day, it is the best that I have found and is not greasy like some others that plug up the pores in your skin.

Something else to be sure to monitor is the sunscreen being used. Making sure it doesn't cause other issues due to ingredients being absorbed into bloodstream.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

Sometimes I hope for simpler life...

• Well the doctor did not cut my nose off yesterday, but he did get a quarter size on the left side. When he got done trimming for the repair that took about 4 inches of stitching to repair. HELL yes it hurts and the whole left side of my face is swollen up from my eye to my mouth. The eye is closed. This is just the last of the surgery's since 1982. This is the main reason for having a top. I will be house bound for at least a week.

• Well the doctor did not cut my nose off yesterday, but he did get a quarter size on the left side. When he got done trimming for the repair that took about 4 inches of stitching to repair. HELL yes it hurts and the whole left side of my face is swollen up from my eye to my mouth. The eye is closed. This is just the last of the surgery's since 1982. This is the main reason for having a top. I will be house bound for at least a week.

Prayers of a speedy recovery.