Auxiliary lights added this morning

• drfubar Had to quit buying as the large gun safe I have is over flowing. I bet they miss me at the Gun of the Month Club. I haven't been able to buy primers for reloading for over a year now so have not been shooting much. For years I shot 5 days a week at the ranges I belong to. But you can never have enough guns.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• drfubar Had to quit buying as the large gun safe I have is over flowing. I bet they miss me at the Gun of the Month Club. I haven't been able to buy primers for reloading for over a year now so have not been shooting much. For years I shot 5 days a week at the ranges I belong to. But you can never have enough guns.

Oh I agree with the statement that you can never have enough guns. I have my own range here at Mary's Ridge. Plates and racks for paper targets.. I'm truly blessed.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• To have a range like that is like dieing and going to Heaven. I would love to be able to shoot jugs of colored water and that exploding stuff. Can't even put up clay pigeons on the berms at the ranges I go to. A rack of 8" steel plates is about as good as it gets here.

• My shooting rest is 50 feet from my back door, I can go out to around 300 yards.

LOL, I don't shoot my handguns that far and my use of long guns is behind me for hunting. I got hooked on bows about 10yrs ago and have taken Boars, deer and small game with a bow. I do still have my long guns along with several AR's and tactical shotguns.

You might recognize a couple of my Texas hunting buds. Dap and Brian (pigman) Quaca.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• LOL, I don't shoot my handguns that far and my use of long guns is behind me for hunting. I got hooked on bows about 10yrs ago and have taken Boars, deer and small game with a bow. I do still have my long guns along with several AR's and tactical shotguns.

You might recognize a couple of my Texas hunting buds. Dap and Brian (pigman) Quaca.

25 yard pistol range with yard markers and the target stand at 25 yards

• 25 yards and 50 yards one handed is what I was shooting Bullseye matches at. 50 feet indoors but the targets are small.

I have bow hunted since I was 12 years old. I shot National Field Archery Association matches starting back then to. My best was coming in 2nd place in Freestyle Unlimited Class in the Washington Naval Distract one year. The guy that beat me shot a perfect score beating me by 2 points. One arrow out of the bull on the 80 yard target.