looking for spirited riders in nj

• Welcome to the forums! I'll echo the other guys, try to make it to the Maggie Valley. There's quite a few of us that go out in smaller groups for spirited driving and it is an absolute riot. You will also make tons of new friends. That event gets a lot of really great people in attendance.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• How all doing--new to site,riding in NJ and looking for other spirited riders to drive with--also was told Frankie55 was jersey rider--ok thanx again--mike 201 779 3741

Hello Michael, welcome to the group & we are a great group. I live in the central/south part of NJ in the Marlton area. Absoulty, would be great to hook up for a ride. I've been riding the sling for about 4 years and know some great roads. For the moment my sling is awaiting parts (an exhaust system) I removed some time ago. When that comes in and I get it installed & your in or around this area I'm game!

Welcome to the group!

Frankie55

• Hello Michael, welcome to the group & we are a great group. I live in the central/south part of NJ in the Marlton area. Absoulty, would be great to hook up for a ride. I've been riding the sling for about 4 years and know some great roads. For the moment my sling is awaiting parts (an exhaust system) I removed some time ago. When that comes in and I get it installed & your in or around this area I'm game!

Welcome to the group!

Frankie55

Frank brought you over here so I had to bring him along also. Hope all is well. Keep Maggie Valley in mind, I know that you changed your mind "once" you could change it 'twice'.....

• Must say thanx to all for warm welcome and after seeing all comments about Maggie Valley thinking about heading down there---ok Frankie55 just give me a text when get sling back --hardly ever see slings on road up this way ---anyone else who wants to ride pretty hard and fast -send me a text,always great to talk to like minded people--

• Must say thanx to all for warm welcome and after seeing all comments about Maggie Valley thinking about heading down there---ok Frankie55 just give me a text when get sling back --hardly ever see slings on road up this way ---anyone else who wants to ride pretty hard and fast -send me a text,always great to talk to like minded people--

MICHAEL The Four Seasons Inn in Maggie Valley --- older motel but nice and clean. Number of us 'crazyz' staying there.