Tires! Tires! Tires!

• Got the new tires on the old girl this morning. Can't wait to see what they'll do. Supposed to be the same tire that comes on the new Corvette. Rear tire not mounted yet cause I've got some miles left in the Nitto.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• nice! - - which tire exactly would those be?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Got the new tires on the old girl this morning. Can't wait to see what they'll do. Supposed to be the same tire that comes on the new Corvette. Rear tire not mounted yet cause I've got some miles left in the Nitto.

This is the post I've been waiting for! I have Michelin tires on my other vehicles and love them. I can't tell from the photo, please tell me that's a 305/30R20 that your hat is sitting on...

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• That's what I am running and love them...The grip level is unreal and so far the wear on the outside edges of the front tires seem to be holding up from carving curves.

That's what I'm looking for. The previous tires were wore more on the outside edges with me spending 90% of my time in the mountains getting after it.

TheDonFather - Videos

• Put the All Season 4 on the Shelby GT350 and grip levels on par with summer performance tires.

That's what my tire guy said too. I'm looking forward to pushing them a little.

TheDonFather - Videos

• Here's something I found interesting. I have a 305x30x20 Nitto 555 on my slingshot now. Everytime I walked by the Michelin I would think, "damn that looks wider than the Nitto"! So this morning I rolled it up to the Nitto and it's about 1.25 inches wider. I thought, crap they put the wrong 305 sticker on a wider tire so I looked on the side of the Michelin and it says 305x30x20 so apparently Michelin builds their tires just a bit wider. Look for yourself!

TheDonFather - Videos

• Here's something I found interesting. I have a 305x30x20 Nitto 555 on my slingshot now. Everytime I walked by the Michelin I would think, "damn that looks wider than the Nitto"! So this morning I rolled it up to the Nitto and it's about 1.25 inches wider. I thought, crap they put the wrong 305 sticker on a wider tire so I looked on the side of the Michelin and it says 305x30x20 so apparently Michelin builds their tires just a bit wider. Look for yourself!

Most of the tire companies do not give you the tread width measurement. I know because this is the number that I look for. The stock Kenda (255-35-20) is a full 10 inches on the tread width, Everything else that I have been able to find is only 9 inches and this is with around 6 or 7 different brands.

• Most of the tire companies do not give you the tread width measurement. I know because this is the number that I look for. The stock Kenda (255-35-20) is a full 10 inches on the tread width, Everything else that I have been able to find is only 9 inches and this is with around 6 or 7 different brands.

Yep, I measured the Nitto and it was 11.0 inches and the Michelin is 12.25 inches. Quite a difference.

TheDonFather - Videos

• I just read about a rubber shortage...car makers are scrambling to get rubber...

i’m going to buy a set of tires now just in case...

my rear tires are wearing out about every oil change... my fronts are at about half right now....

• I just read about a rubber shortage...car makers are scrambling to get rubber...

my rear tires are wearing out about every oil change... my fronts are at about half right now....

Just so you know, it’s a liberal, left wing, commie conspiracy...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

I guess I could let you have one of my rubbers...

Occasionally, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn. In this one instance, BD is actually correct.

Here’s an article about it & what science is trying to do about it:

https://www.farmprogress.com/m…r-global-shortage-worsens

• Occasionally, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn. In this one instance, BD is actually correct.

Here’s an article about it & what science is trying to do about it:

https://www.farmprogress.com/m…r-global-shortage-worsens

I always do my research....

More than I can say for most...

just imagine if I’m right about this...what else could be true? Do make hasty denials without really knowing what you’re talking about.