The BEST toys!

• Ok, apart from your Slingshot, show me your BEST toys.

I'll start y'all off with my little toy telescope. This is an Apomax. It's stands over 9 ft tall, weighs 300 lbs, and if you want to watch a dust storm moving across the face of Mars or see an eclipse happening on Jupiter, it's absolutely world class.

We have plans to put up a dome this summer so we can give it a permanent home.

Anyone interested in a Star Party at Doc's place this summer?

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I love our deck boat with the 200hp v8 merc, so almost went there.... but my best toy would have to be my .375 snipetac rifle. Shoots 352 grain lathe turned copper bullets at 3000 feet per second. Standard deviation of 7fps and a BC of .415 on the g7 scale. 6000/foot pounds of energy at 575yards, however it doesn't even get fun till over 1000 yards and have made hits out to 1800 yards with it on man size targets. Got some AP rounds for it that will go through most engine blocks/vehicles. Definitely my favorite toy!

• I love our deck boat with the 200hp v8 merc, so almost went there.... but my best toy would have to be my .375 snipetac rifle. Shoots 352 grain lathe turned copper bullets at 3000 feet per second. Standard deviation of 7fps and a BC of .415 on the g7 scale. 6000/foot pounds of energy at 575yards, however it doesn't even get fun till over 1000 yards and have made hits out to 1800 yards with it on man size targets. Got some AP rounds for it that will go through most engine blocks/vehicles. Definitely my favorite toy!

Does that have a bump stock? Someone will be looking to regulate it for sure.

Had a friend who was into long shots. He has a recorded 1500 yards with.223

Nice looking toy for sure.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• When I went to get mail this morning, one of my neighbors had this out. Looked totally different from last time I saw it. It’s an old Honda 125 that he completely modified. Runs like a champ. It had been sitting in someone’s backyard for over 15 years. Pretty cool looking...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• It is hard to pick another favorite when you own a SlingShot. My Crappie/Bassboat maybe #2. I have 6 fishfinder/chart recorders on it. Not in this picture this is when I just brought it home. It has all the top bells and whistles for scanning for fish. Two 12" and a 10" on the bow, and a 9" and 12" and a small bottom graft on the console. I can see fish in the Live View and cast to them watch my bait sink and the fish take it. Also a lot of MODs.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• I find this to be an interesting question - Not really sure what it takes to classify something as a "toy"

I tend to struggle with the idea of having things that spend any time just sitting - one of the reasons why I got rid of my car when I got the Slingshot was so that I would be forced not to let the slingshot become something that was just a "toy" - - been this way most of my life even collectables drive me nuts unless they are something I actually use - probably the only real investment I ever made in collecting anything was a rather substantial collection of wood planes that I acquired - but that was when I did woodwork and actually used all the planes - - when I moved away from woodwork the collection of planes was sold - - so toys???

does an Apple watch count? - - its something that is mostly just for fun :/

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hmmm... don't have anything around the house at the moment that would qualify as another "toy." However, the wife and I are heading to Phoenix in the morning to pick up our new Grand Caravan. Not really a toy, but it will share the bat cave with the Sling and our intent is to convert it into one of those camper vans that we can travel in and use like a small RV, so I'll be just as busy with modifications to that as I am with the Sling. Maybe I'll start a new thread in the member builds area... lol

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• This would be mine. It's spring loaded with a max range of about 10 ft. with an effective range of about 5 ft. I use it to hunt bee's and flies that enter into my sunroom.

• I use a Bug A Salt...

yep I got one of these :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies