The Great Divide...

• There appears to be a new front in the battle over Coronavirus Vaccinations. Krispy Kreme is offering a free donut to anyone that shows proof of being vaccinated, while on the other side of the line, some fitness centers are offering free memberships to anyone that does Not get vaccinated. So, is this a subtle beginning to something much larger on the horizon? I never thought my vaccination status would be another reason to be judged. What's next? ?(

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• There appears to be a new front in the battle over Coronavirus Vaccinations. Krispy Kreme is offering a free donut to anyone that shows proof of being vaccinated, while on the other side of the line, some fitness centers are offering free memberships to anyone that does Not get vaccinated. So, is this a subtle beginning to something much larger on the horizon? I never thought my vaccination status would be another reason to be judged. What's next? ?(

Publicity opportunities... New marketing players thinking using the vaccine would make a splash. As for the donuts, you'd need to attempt some proof, for the fitness places, easy lie...

Dumb either way...

It's like AOL (remember them) saying, well send you a free CD (software) in the mail if you "get the vaccine... Or don't..." (either way, they were going to do this anyway)...

• When I heard that Krispy Kreme was taking a lot of hits for that by people that were claiming discrimination, my first thought was, what's next? Will the guy standing in line behind me at Home Depot begin ranting about discrimination when the cashier gives me a discount for being a Veteran?

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• When I heard that Krispy Kreme was taking a lot of hits for that by people that were claiming discrimination, my first thought was, what's next? Will the guy standing in line behind me at Home Depot begin ranting about discrimination when the cashier gives me a discount for being a Veteran?

Yes. Have had that happen...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Yes. Have had that happen...

its all just white hate - - - - yes I know people will bash me and call me racist for saying this, but to me it seems to be in vogue to find any reason to be critical , and yes hateful, to people who are normal straight white people

Even yesterday I saw some opinion piece that was trying to say that everything that is wrong with this country was because it was founded as a white country - - - - - seriously?? - - its a fact this country was founded by white people - - what did they expect? were they supposed to import an equal number or racially diverse people so that they could be sure the new nation would not be too white?? and except for an incredibly small percentage of people who were brought here against their will virtually every non white person who is now here is here because some one some where down the line thought this was a better place than their country of origin - - so - you or your grandpa run away from wherever you are from to come here to the United States because it offers a "better Life" and then what do you do?? - - you start bitching that the U.S. is "too white? - - - - to be honest I truly believe that 99% of immigrants love this country and really with the exception of a few racist ass holes have no problem with the "whiteness" of this country - - I think the big problem is a bunch of "woke" white pansy ass liberals who think in makes them better than everyone else if they push an anti white agenda and try to convince minorities that every ill in the world that ever happened to them was because of racist white people - - - - all just an attempt for control and power and to make the super sensitive woke idiots think they have a reason to feel good about their worthless lives

My family is incredibly diverse - Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, Pacific Islanders all good hard working people that contribute to the world around them- - seriously as a white boy I am the minority in my own family and we all get along just fine and no one ever even worries about what color a person is or where they are from - - if you are a good caring person - we love you and if you are an asshole - it won't matter what color you are - - you suck and being white or brown or black will never change that

Sorry - - - just needed to vent - - getting very tired of being told that because I am a straight white man that I must be directly related to the devil and the root cause of everything wrong in some lazy ass Pansys life - F off and get a job!!!!

As JFK so aptly put it - - "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask why you can do for your country"

Rant over =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Sorry - - - just needed to vent - - getting very tired of being told that because I am a straight white man that I must be directly related to the devil and the root cause of everything wrong in some lazy ass Pansys life - F off and get a job!

Well spoken, Ed... :thumbup:

• So did you get your donut or not Edward Neal ?

confused-squared

not yet - - I get e-mails form KrispyKream every day telling me the specials (got on their mailing list last year when we ordered online) and we are aware of the offer of a free doughnut if we show are cards, but its a bit of a drive for just 2 doughnuts and we don't really "need" to bring a dozen home

Got an e-mail this mornings saying if we buy 1 dozen we can get a second dozen for a1 dollar - - - we really don't need to bring 2 dozen home

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• 2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• white people made discrimination laws to protect minorities (race, color, sexual orientation, creed, national origin) now it appears discrimination of all white people is fair game.

• We all know about "cancel culture" pushing to remove the most senseless of things that THEY deem offensive. But what do these same "woke" people perceive as normal or acceptable?? Many of us seen the Cardi B moment at the Grammy awards.....if you thing that was bad, you ain't seen anything! The recent and most popular Lil Nas X video will possibly cause your eyes to burn....and now, there are rumors of a Nike shoe deal with marketing related to this video. Watch it if you dare but be warned!

2016.5 Pearl White SL LE

• We all know about "cancel culture" pushing to remove the most senseless of things that THEY deem offensive. But what do these same "woke" people perceive as normal or acceptable?? Many of us seen the Cardi B moment at the Grammy awards.....if you thing that was bad, you ain't seen anything! The recent and most popular Lil Nas X video will possibly cause your eyes to burn....and now, there are rumors of a Nike shoe deal with marketing related to this video. Watch it if you dare but be warned!

th?id=OGC.f65d41a2fc8e74b9775d3cb90a7166a0&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fWO0MnJi3wOgzS%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=ll%2bgIBvRYwkhX7gWySMYihhwS8MuUhZMvKchgksBrIY%3d

What the actual f*ck?!?