DDMWorks Surge Tank

• I'm not sure where your looking but ddm's direct site doesn't show out of stock.

I'll look again, thanks.... just looked, $24 in shipping is why I was looking on Slingmods site..

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• I'll look again, thanks.... just looked, $24 in shipping is why I was looking on Slingmods site..

You could always see if Dave could bring one to you in Maggie Valley and pick it up there to save your shipping . Assuming you were planning to go there, but since you're being so close to MV, it would be a shame to miss out on meeting all the cool dudes and seeing new ways to share you wealth with the fine vendors we have here.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• You could always see if Dave could bring one to you in Maggie Valley and pick it up there to save your shipping . Assuming you were planning to go there, but since you're being so close to MV, it would be a shame to miss out on meeting all the cool dudes and seeing new ways to share you wealth with the fine vendors we have here.

Yeah, but I'm the impatient type. Don't want to wait until Maggie Valley.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• I've found some of the Slingshot aftermarket vendors offer free shipping on their EBay sales. There have been several times I canceled an order for small things like a Slingshot key-chain when I discovered shipping would cost almost as much or more than the item!