Weather alert!

• Y'all in the south and southeast be careful out there starting this morning, afternoon, evening and going thru part of the early morning of Friday. Very high risk of dangerous weather. Rain, Lightning, High Wind and the worst,...Tornados are all forecast. When they forecast this kind of weather, lives are lost. Pray for all involved. My family has a center area in the house away from all the windows and we we wear our helmets if we are in a tornado warning while in our "safe area". Good luck to all.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos

• Y'all in the south and southeast be careful out there starting this morning, afternoon, evening and going thru part of the early morning of Friday. Very high risk of dangerous weather. Rain, Lightning, High Wind and the worst,...Tornados are all forecast. When they forecast this kind of weather, lives are lost. Pray for all involved. My family has a center area in the house away from all the windows and we we wear our helmets if we are in a tornado warning while in our "safe area". Good luck to all.

Yep, local news showed the weather channel storm chaser team in a local hotel during their broadcast last night. Never a good sign with those guys show up in your town....

FB - North Alabama Polaris Slingshot Owners - (Huntsville)

• Already having TStorms in the Knoxville area. Expecting worse as the day goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter