Short video of today's ride

• @drfubar I would like to do that I did spend nearly a year in Memphis and got to tour a lot of the state. My wife burned the clutch in our 65 Mustang at a stop light in Knoxville while pulling a U Haul trailer. A red light at a steep uphill stop and it seams her uncle taught her to slip the clutch and use the gas to wait on a light in those conditions. Soon the smoke was rolling out from under the car and I found out what she was doing. Couldn't convince her she was wrong because that was how her uncle said to do it. So I drove the rest of the way to Maryland. Been routed off Interstate 40 many a time due to snow and had to drive South.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• @drfubar I would like to do that I did spend nearly a year in Memphis and got to tour a lot of the state. My wife burned the clutch in our 65 Mustang at a stop light in Knoxville while pulling a U Haul trailer. A red light at a steep uphill stop and it seams her uncle taught her to slip the clutch and use the gas to wait on a light in those conditions. Soon the smoke was rolling out from under the car and I found out what she was doing. Couldn't convince her she was wrong because that was how her uncle said to do it. So I drove the rest of the way to Maryland. Been routed off Interstate 40 many a time due to snow and had to drive South.

Yeah, when I was 8 yrs old...(yes 8), my Dad taught me to drive the old 42 Willy's jeep he had. I still remember him telling me to get my foot off the clutch because it would ruin the "throw-out bearing". 60 yrs later I still remember it.

Psalm 28:4 "Give to them according to the evil of their deeds"

"Attitude determines airspeed, throttle determines touchdown point"

TheDonFather - Videos