Maggie Valley Party

• Could it be possible that California will hit bottom first? and if we do does that mean we will also recover and get back on the right track first??

possible

That is not such a crazy thought - push the pendulum far enough in one direction and it has more than enough momentum to swing back the other way. Just think what a wonderful example that would be for the rest of us... my only question is where do you put all the crazy people? Is Alcatraz still available

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• That is not such a crazy thought - push the pendulum far enough in one direction and it has more than enough momentum to swing back the other way. Just think what a wonderful example that would be for the rest of us... my only question is where do you put all the crazy people? Is Alcatraz still available

I suspect that when the pendulum starts swinging back to the right the snowflakes and liberals will self deport - - - At that point in time there could be many other States that have swung to the left and are more inviting.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I snuck in.... so can you ☺️ Oh wait...a couple million others did too. Never mind 🤪

With the pictures you post it is pretty obvious why you put up with all the California craziness. I don’t blame you one bit for living in arguably. the most liberal state in the country. It’s the most liberal - but again - arguably the prettiest state also!!

RIDE ON BROTHER !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• With the pictures you post it is pretty obvious why you put up with all the California craziness. I don’t blame you one bit for living in arguably. the most liberal state in the country. It’s the most liberal - but again - arguably the prettiest state also!!

RIDE ON BROTHER !!!

Lord willing we will be escaping soon as well. The plans have been laid, we’ll see how things turn out....

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• The suspense is killin me - can you give a hint where ya might be headin ??? 🤔

Bill Martin We bought land in Springdale Utah last year, Sand, rock and cactus for now. We are in the process with an architect. 1/2 mile from the Virgin River and 4 Miles to the entrance to Zion National Park. ( Zion - the heavenly city or kingdom of heaven) Lord willing it will happen. Escape to a more "friendly" environment politically and if you look, the good riding is endless in Southern Utah. Last time we were there we had 10 year old kid holding the door for my lovely wife and calling us Ma'am and Sir. Refreshing.

For anyone that has ever been to Zion you know what I am talking about. For those that have not, put it on your bucket list. Zion in a SS is an experience you will not forget. It will move you.

Lord willing this will be our new front yard...

• snowflakes - - - - the far left, with their hold on the education system and the media has created an entire generation of overly sensitive and easily offended snowflakes

I personally find them and their needy selfish existence to be offensive - - -

To add to your thought, in a couple more years you're going to be able to rob a bank with a bag of peanuts.

Just Sayin'

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• To add to your thought, in a couple more years you're going to be able to rob a bank with a bag of peanuts.

Just Sayin'

I wonder if in a few more years there will even be brick and mortar banks that deal in cash

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Wow is it a secluded as it looks in the picture?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Wow is it a secluded as it looks in the picture?

Yes and no... If you did not know the street to turn on you would miss it. Zion has a crazy amount of visitors each year. We are right on the edge of town so we can "escape" with out having to deal with the "in town" crowds. Our back yard is the park boundary and BLM ( no not that one ) land. We are secluded from town but can walk to town if that makes sense. Blue marks the spot.

• Yes and no... If you did not know the street to turn on you would miss it. Zion has a crazy amount of visitors each year. We are right on the edge of town so we can "escape" with out having to deal with the "in town" crowds. Our back yard is the park boundary and BLM ( no not that one ) land. We are secluded from town but can walk to town if that makes sense. Blue marks the spot.

That looks amazing - good jeep country

Good luck and I hope you can get out before the weld the gates closed

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• SoCal that looks about the opposite of where I have settled in Washington scenery wise. Loved Zion and all the other parks around there. Hope your plans work out!

adventure4me Thank you! I never thought of being a desert person but this area has us hook line and sinker! My Mom lives up your way in Snohomish!