Maggie Valley Party

• To whomever thought the video I posted of the bikini girl riding in a creek was in poor taste, so sorry to have offended you. If it happens again, please feel free to PM me directly and I'll remove it right away. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable over anything I ever say or do

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• [quote='EricRedSL','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/10002-maggie-valley-party/&postID=353005#post353005']

I was just offended because it was to short!

[/quote]

That’s what she said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• To whomever thought the video I posted of the bikini girl riding in a creek was in poor taste, so sorry to have offended you. If it happens again, please feel free to PM me directly and I'll remove it right away. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable over anything I ever say or do

offended?

I saw a beautiful young woman out having fun riding a quad in the water on what looked to be a great summer day - probably many other friends and family out there doing the same thing that day.

if a persons mind took them to some place where they were offended by this then I would suggest the problem is not the video - its in their thought process

Seriously, if you find this offensive I strongly suggest you stay very far away from Southern California and especially any public beaches

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Yea, I saw the same thing, but it got tagged as being offensive by someone

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• seems to me that now days people want to be offended, they seem to have some need to cry and complain. Seriously the city of Palm Springs is in the process of installing this statue out in a new location in front of our art museum - - there has been this small but very vocal group of people complaining that it is offensive, sexist, and misogynistic - - - - this is a recreation of a well known scene in the movie "the Seven Year Itch" and it is art, being placed in front of the "art" museum yet these people have nothing better to do in their lives than to be offended by this - - seriously if you don't like it - - don't go look at it and for God sakes don't dare go inside the museum!

m1.jpg

• Funny - I find Democrats offensive but I still gotta see em and listen to em 🤮🤮

snowflakes - - - - the far left, with their hold on the education system and the media has created an entire generation of overly sensitive and easily offended snowflakes

I personally find them and their needy selfish existence to be offensive - - -

• seems to me that now days people want to be offended, they seem to have some need to cry and complain. Seriously the city of Palm Springs is in the process of installing this statue out in a new location in front of our art museum - - there has been this small but very vocal group of people complaining that it is offensive, sexist, and misogynistic - - - - this is a recreation of a well known scene in the movie "the Seven Year Itch" and it is art, being placed in front of the "art" museum yet these people have nothing better to do in their lives than to be offended by this - - seriously if you don't like it - - don't go look at it and for God sakes don't dare go inside the museum!

m1.jpg

If that is offensive you should send them our way - these are known as the Henderson Legs, a tribute to Marylin Monroe.

Just do a search for Henderson Legs to get the entire story. The high heels are across the street.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• The founder of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid, was asked about the future of his country, and he replied, "My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I ride a Mercedes, my son rides a Land Rover, and my grandson is going to ride a Land Rover…but my great-grandson is going to have to ride a camel again."

Why is that, he was asked? And his reply was, “Hard times create strong men, strong men create easy times. Easy times create weak men, weak men create difficult times. Many will not understand it, but you have to raise warriors, not parasites."

And add to that the historical reality that all great empires...the Persians, the Trojans, the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans, and in later years, the British...all rose and perished within 240 years. They were not conquered by external enemies; they rotted from within.

America has now passed that 240 year mark, and the rot is starting to be visible and is accelerating. We are past the Mercedes and Land Rover Years….the camels are on the horizon.

Last November, 85 million Americans voted, so they claim, for Biden and demonstrated either that they know nothing about history or they think we should all be riding camels.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Could it be possible that California will hit bottom first? and if we do does that mean we will also recover and get back on the right track first??

possible