Memories of Slingshots in the Smokies 2016 a gift from @macaws

• A very special thanks to @MACAWS for sending me a SSIS care package. Those who don't know Mitch or those who didn't get the opportunity to meet him at SSIS2016 you guys missed out. Mitch better known as @MACAWS is one of the best SS brothers you will ever have or meet.

Many of us where unable to attend the SSIS2016 event due to high school testing, my son as where many others where testing during the SSIS week.
    I did however make it out to Maggie Valley on the last day Saturday the 4th . No sooner I got there I met up with Three's da Life crew and asked @kenny_h if he had seen @MACAWS. Mitch being the great guy he is was out and about trying to get some SS film footage. Well the rest of that story is up to him if he wants to share it. The bottom line is that I missed him so I decided to hit the Dragon with my wife, I gave him a call left him a message and was on my way.

So............just so all can have an idea what kind of guy Mitch is when got home after 5 days of hitting every trail in the Smoky Mountains including the Dragon three more times putting 1773.9 miles on the SS in my living room was a care package sent by @'MACAWS.' He had not only taken the time to hunt for the best Ice Cream parlor in town (cause we had a Ice Cream date OMG @Tripod) he had collected and sent me treasures from the 2016SSIS including the tribute to Jim Mosbey a brother recently lost..........so I want to publicly say

THANK YOU Mitch I owe you big time......thanks
    for taking care of me.!

P.S. please tell Mrs. Macaws it's not Jake from State Farm...... (inside joke guys)

• Well Brother I am blown away by your tribute!
    I just wanted to make sure you didn't miss anything..
    I am so sorry I missed you! Can't wait to meet up with you again soon.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!