Ozark Invasion Rally

• Several things:
    Rab...you gotta come! Lemme know if there's anything I can do to make it happen!
    Can't drive up until Fri :( ...I get off work at 0800 and will be driving straight through...hope I won't miss out on too much...
    Placed some orders for install prior to visit...getting new Pilot Super Sport tires all around, CAI, headers, exhaust, heat shield...I'm so stoked! (PS...Jason at Gregory Polaris in Jacksonville, AR is helping with all this and is da bomb...highly recommend!)
    Drew, long time no talk, buddy...can't wait to see you and the wifey again!

Supporter H&P Animal Alliance

• I can second what @bookmd has said about Gregory in Little Rock. If you need anything they will take care of it.
    I will be getting in on Thursday and my wife will be bringing her Sling in on Friday.
    If I have not sold the trailer yet it will be coming with me with a for sale sign on it. Check it out in the Wanted/For Sale section.

• Im working on the logistics and financial aspect this weekend.... I have spent so much lately that I have to be careful for a little while. Its not a pity party but I have an amount I can spend each month. And I have spent that allowance till the year 2019.... :D

Usually I have no problem going places and goofing off. But over the last year I have noticed several things that have put a slow down on my play time..... One thing that has used up some of my "travel money" is having a daughter that is a senior in high school and that is also taking college courses to get a head start.... (that isn't a complaint at all) Truthfully , I had rather pay for her education than have trip money.... AND!!!! if you haven't noticed I have a shiny new BAD ASS DDMWorks engine in my SS.... That also put a dent in my "travel money"... The other kinda strange thing that has happened this year is that nearly every freaking appliance in my house has either died or had to be repaired... You add all these things up and it means I cant just go everywhere like I used to.....

So back to this trip..... I'm waiting to talk to my wife this weekend. She is in Birmingham with her mother today and tomorrow. Her mom is having a cornea transplant done... So Saturday I will beg Allison to go with me... She will probably say no but I want to at least try to talk her into going,... Then depending on her answer I can get the hotel pricing and see if this is all doable....

I would love to open up 16 PSI of boost in Arkansas...The few roads that I did travel on were really fun. And the one guy with the Orange SS that chased me up the steep twisty hill will have his hands full this year keeping up.... :D

I also have a message sent to @alburl about working with me so that I could bring some website t-shirts and stickers if I come.. Maybe he will get my message in time and we can work out the details...

Anyway,,, now that I have explained my schedule and my "play time finances" to everyone maybe it makes a bit more sense.... Like I said , I have no problems that amount to anything at all. I have really been blessed with good things.. I just need to see what my wife wants to do and if she wants to go. If she does then ill be on my way,... If she doesn't want to travel that far and wants to stay home I will have to really figure out some creative excuses to divert funds so I can head that way...

• Rab, shouldn't be any problem if you bring shirts! I'm going to need some more (and possibly trade one that I ordered too large) and I'm sure people will want shirts to change into. I think the ones Allen is supplying will be a little smelly if people wear them for two or three days! ;(

• I hear ya... I have about 250 shirts of all sizes and color combinations I could bring... If you talk to Allen tell him to check his private messages. Bill Martin also sent him a message for me...

@dangerdarrell which shirt do you need to swap and what size do you want it to be?... I will go ahead and send you another one that is the correct size and just give that one to someone that can wear it....

I have a few dozen more of the bright neon shirts being made so I have plenty of them.

• I ordered the black one with the small logo on the front and large on the back in 2XL. Sizes seem to run a little large. Seems I will need it in XL. No need to ship one right now. If you can make Eureka I'll just take care of it then. Really like the neon yellow so I will be getting at least one of those and probably some others too. Thanks!
    Also, I texted Allen to check his PM's.