Ozark Invasion Rally

• What a amazing time Judi and I had at the meet. This was our first rodeo and will never be forgotten. Met some wonderful people to hang out and talk with. Good to see EJ Ford again....that guy knows some stories! Was great to see all the mods and the creativity that went into them. It was a privilege and honor to be able to take a ride in slingrazors super duper charged SS. Thanks so much Trent. That certainly beats any carnival ride all to hell! Allen did an amazing job putting this gig together..... My hat is off to you buddy and you can certainly put me down for next years event! We left out Sun at 5AM for our 10 hour drive to Indianapolis. The tow dolly did great as we boogied at 80 mph most of the way. Gonna hook up with Painter and Slingryder this Fri for a lunch ride thru the Brown County woods around Nashville Indiana. Just can't get enough of this Slingin.

• Thanks to everyone that attended his year's Ozarks Invasion. Despite the forecast of rainy weather every day of the event, we were blessed with good weather. The only thing that was affected was the the dinner at Beaver Lake Dam, we moved it to the hotel meeting room. I'm now hard at work on the next event the Texas Slingshot Invasion in Fredricksburg TX May 17-21, 2017. As soon as I get more details confirmed I will post the in the events calendar. Also the date for next years Ozarks Slingshot Invasion will be Sep 27-Oct1, 2017. We will have a new venue where we can host up to 150 Slingshots!