Slingshots in the Smokies 2017.May30th-Jun 4th.

• I don't post on the forum too often, but my other half can't seem to get enough of it. I tend to be on quieter side(I'm @ericastar76 polar opposite), but I do wish to let everyone that I met this weekend know how much I enjoyed spending time with them. I have been fortunate to join Erica at a few recent Slingshot events, and met some wonderful people along the way. This event will certainly be one to remember!

To preface, when Erica made the decision to purchase the Slingshot, the first two words that popped in my head were money and budget. I was concerned, but also conceded to the notion that once she say's she's going to do something, she does it. Turns out, that investment panned out to bring so much more than a Slingshot. Also turns out that this whole budget thing is just a pipe dream, yet I'm completely onboard! I love this Slingshot!

This past weekend, I enjoyed seeing some familiar faces I met from previous events, and was excited to meet so many new ones too. What a welcoming feeling it was to have so many of you already know me by name, before we ever met. I immediately noticed the bond that everyone here shares, but also appreciated how inviting you have all been by bringing Erica and me into your family. You all are good people and truly special to us.

Thank you all for letting me spend the time getting to know each of you this weekend. Also, thank you for the helpful advise and suggestions you shared that will certainly make our Slingshot so much better(and expensive). It was difficult to have this weekend come to a close, but know that there will be some awesome times we can look forward to in the future! ^^

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.

• Great to see both of you again - glad you are home safe.
    Hope you enjoy for upcoming -boost and assorted mods..........
    Sling On

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Please be careful heading home if you are West bound on I 40. Got completely sideways at 60 mph facing a guard rail and by the grace of God got it under control and back on the road.

Trent... brother glad to hear your okay after that.... That will pucker up the BUTT cheeks quick... :thumbup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Got to see this one up close and personal, it's a beauty! Thank you @mniron for working on buttons until....?? I bet your so tired of buttons, you'll be wearing stretchy pants for the next month! Glad I had the chance to meet you this year.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• We drove 10 hours yesterday got rained on a little but nothing bad. We are now less than90 miles from home and sitting at a gas station watching it rain. We aren't the only one caught in the rain.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Great to see both of you again - glad you are home safe.Hope you enjoy for upcoming -boost and assorted mods..........
    Sling On

It was great to see you again, too! We are both looking forward to getting the Sling back from DDM, especially after seeing all of the other Slings this past weekend with similar add-ons!

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.

• Hi @DER it was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife, it was great to hang out and party with you. :thumbsup::thumbsup::00000436:

@DER I understand enjoying meeting new people and putting names with faces, but you did meet the most important person their... Me (Bubblehead) LOL was a great pleasure meeting both you and the wife and enjoyed spending time with you...

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• We drove 10 hours yesterday got rained on a little but nothing bad. We are now less than90 miles from home and sitting at a gas station watching it rain. We aren't the only one caught in the rain.

Brother, you just be safe out there!!!! You guys get home safely, and we will talk to you soon!!!! :D:thumbsup:

• First time a SSITS. Denise and I were welcomed into the group at our hotel in less than 30 seconds. Met so many great people some are slingshotinfo world famous and others like me laid back and on the quite side. But none the less you are made to feel like part of an extended family. Another first is trying to make and upload a video..

• I just want to say, it was great meeting all of you and putting faces and slings to names, to those who met Christa, my wife, she is the talker in the family, she had a great time with @mytoy speaking German. We made it back to KY around 1pm, where I celebrated the rest of my birthday by taking a much needed nap. I was wore out. We can't wait until next year. I will just make a tiny change and not get into a fast ride group, @Cameron Roberts was a great ride leader, but my sling doesn't care for blue LEDs of any sort either on my vehicle or someone else's. Just saying. :) If anyone plans on coming through KY, give me a shout out and we will plan something!

Hey it was cool to practice German again, you guys are cool.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• After pulling off early yesterday for rain, I drove in it today - not my favorite in downpour. Looks clear from here on - unless it changes. X( So glad to see so many safely home.

Careful out there Sweetie! Let us know when you've arrived safely...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• After pulling off early yesterday for rain, I drove in it today - not my favorite in downpour. Looks clear from here on - unless it changes. X( So glad to see so many safely home.

Please be careful, safety first. We want to see you next year again. <3:love::thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch