Wrecking Crew / DMV owners roll call

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MACAWS wrote:

EjFord wrote:

MACAWS wrote:

EjFord wrote:

MrGrey wrote:

thinking of doing a meet and greet around here in DMV before winter comes. Who's up for this?
      Since May of 2015 I have had a hand in organizing several get togethers... Best advice I can give you for a simple 'meet and greet' (ride and lunch). YOU pick a day and time centrally located and put the word out. Do a good job putting the word out and "they" will come. Trying to put it up to a vote and it just won't happen. Make a decision and 'Do It' ….
      This wise young man is 100% correct - you can not get 3 people to agree on anything.Just pick a town and a meeting place - restaurant or existing event and tell everyone meet here!When we did the Charlottesville meet up we just named the restaurant and time 10 slings showed up
      Mitch some people are easily fooled.... YOUNG ??? wise////
      Young enough and wise enough to earn the full respect of this entire community my friend.I wish you were closer since I have not had the pleasure of riding with you.
      But we have shared morning coffee!
      One of these days I will make it out to one of your events.... Has been on my list of to do's ...
      Ej Ford
      Supporting
      Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

RideforKids.org
    • EjFord wrote:

MACAWS wrote:

EjFord wrote:

MACAWS wrote:

EjFord wrote:

MrGrey wrote:

thinking of doing a meet and greet around here in DMV before winter comes. Who's up for this?
      Since May of 2015 I have had a hand in organizing several get togethers... Best advice I can give you for a simple 'meet and greet' (ride and lunch). YOU pick a day and time centrally located and put the word out. Do a good job putting the word out and "they" will come. Trying to put it up to a vote and it just won't happen. Make a decision and 'Do It' ….
      This wise young man is 100% correct - you can not get 3 people to agree on anything.Just pick a town and a meeting place - restaurant or existing event and tell everyone meet here!When we did the Charlottesville meet up we just named the restaurant and time 10 slings showed up
      Mitch some people are easily fooled.... YOUNG ??? wise////
      Young enough and wise enough to earn the full respect of this entire community my friend.I wish you were closer since I have not had the pleasure of riding with you.But we have shared morning coffee!
      One of these days I will make it out to one of your events.... Has been on my list of to do's ...
      You don't need an event - we will always leave a light on for you
      LONE WOLF
    • MrGrey wrote:

you guys are right! Let me look for a scenic place and a date, and i’ll let you guys know.
      One of these days I'm going to do some riding out on the East Coast area. About a 1000 miles out --- little much for a day meet & greet … but you will get some of the guys who are a little closer.
      Ej Ford
      Supporting
      Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

RideforKids.org

Slingshotinfo.com is not affiliated with Polaris Industries the makers of Polaris Slingshot in any way.