Wrecking Crew / DMV owners roll call

• SHOP... and check out things with Dan in Texas.... He can write several companies is lots of different states. (308.00 yr old, good record---Nationwide)

DanHerrera
    TWFG Insurance Services
    (832)364-6630 phone
    (832)412-3195facsimile
    sales@buymotorcycleinsurance.com
    www.buymotorcycleinsurance.com

dherrera@twfg.net

• I'll have to remember this as when I called my insurance she automatically had to call a broker. But she also said it had been several years since she quoted one. We have americium Family insurance. Might need to shop around no matter what.

Just a small town farmboy, handy with my hands and originally trained as a automotive technician. Lives in Swayzee Indiana.

• THIS IS AN OFFICIAL CREW ANNOUNCEMENT! PAY ATTENTION!

I'm calling for a wrench day. I can host, or can travel. No biggie to me. Week days work too.

I have a painted valve cover (courtesy of @Painter via @A-Team SS) that needs to be installed, so I can return the original to him. Any advice on the appropriate gasket is welcome. I have a passenger's side fender to install - the original is falling apart. I have a big chunk of the driver's side fender to be glued back in. I have some pin striping to install - bride and I forked that up on first try... Might be something else; sometimes I forget things.

For those who think I can't do anything for myself, I did manage to install new cup holders all by myself. Well, actually, that's not true as @DocG and @Cameron Roberts installed them installing my new ...(shhh). But, I was there and took notes.

So, for all of you out there, what about ME? I want to get these installed before the Clarksville run.

• April 7 is my only option. Will be in Henderson this Saturday for warranty work on my Sling and will be in New Orleans March 30 thru April 2. More than welcome to use my shop in Virginia Beach.

Reuse you original valve cover gasket. I did not replace the gasket when I changed my valve cover.

• April 7 is my only option. Will be in Henderson this Saturday for warranty work on my Sling and will be in New Orleans March 30 thru April 2. More than welcome to use my shop in Virginia Beach.

Reuse you original valve cover gasket. I did not replace the gasket when I changed my valve cover.

Tom

I should be in Clarksville on Saturday
    What time are you and John planning on rolling in?
    Want to meet for breakfast or I can meet you at Brewers

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Tom
    I should be in Clarksville on Saturday
    What time are you and John planning on rolling in?
    Want to meet for breakfast or I can meet you at Brewers

Mitch

John and I will be at Brewers when the open at 9am. Just need to unload the Sling and check in. I will call you when we are leaving Brewers and we can meet you at the little breakfast deli place in Clarksville if that is ok with you.

• Mitch
    John and I will be at Brewers when the open at 9am. Just need to unload the Sling and check in. I will call you when we are leaving Brewers and we can meet you at the little breakfast deli place in Clarksville if that is ok with you.

There or Brewers what ever is works best - They are having some sort of slingshot thing going on Saturday

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• There or Brewers what ever is works best - They are having some sort of slingshot thing going on Saturday

we will just meet you in town at the breakfast place. I really like that place for breakfast.

Then we will head back to Brewers. Should not take them that long to do the repairs and service. I will be bringing my trailer. Calling for more snow Saturday night.

• How are you looking for the possibility of April 1st. If weather is good....etc. just bring it by and we both can our hands dirty. I want call it an official wrench day, but heck for a few hours we could take care it. PM me!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• How are you looking for the possibility of April 1st. If weather is good....etc. just bring it by and we both can our hands dirty. I want call it an official wrench day, but heck for a few hours we could take care it. PM me!

Got room for another?

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

Don't forget that's Easter Sunday, if you're into that kind of thing.