Wrecking Crew / DMV owners roll call

• I plan on making it... I will be late. Have to work - but trying to get off HALF a day. Should be there about 1200.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Just got off the phone with my good friend, who is in "the know" when it comes to the local weather. He advises that I wear a full wet suit for the weekend!!! Mrs. V-SHOT ain't having it! I have just been informed, we (notice I said "we") will not be able to make it for the meet and greet. Our other commitment in Northern VA has to do with the celebration of the passing of a family member. If you have any Filipino friends or family, just ask them about the Celebration of Life, then you will understand the situation I am in. Saturday afternoon Mass and Sunday night Dinner. Instead of the Slingshot, I will be stuck in the "CAGE" for this weekend. Told the wife "I'm not cool with tapping out on an event!" She just gave me the evil eye, and headed off to the bedroom. This couch doesn't feel that bad, right now. Guess I'll just settle in for the night.
    I make lite of the situation only because I was really set on making this outing and meeting up with some of the Virginia "Slingshoters." Guess I'll just have to wait for a later event. Hope everyone stays safe and has a good time. Post as many pictures as you can...'cause I want to show the wife all the fun we missed!!
    Better finish up this post, before she comes back and throttles me severely for making fun of her!!! Maybe next time!?!?!
    (All in fun)

• cant make it fellas..i was wanting to make this meet but unfortunately my header and exhaust wont be here until tomorrow. I need to get this installed ASAP because of the noise the stock exhaust is making... have a good time fellas!

• cant make it fellas..i was wanting to make this meet but unfortunately my header and exhaust wont be here until tomorrow. I need to get this installed ASAP because of the noise the stock exhaust is making... have a good time fellas!

we will miss ya man.

Hope you get everything installed

• Just got off the phone with my good friend, who is in "the know" when it comes to the local weather. He advises that I wear a full wet suit for the weekend!!! Mrs. V-SHOT ain't having it! I have just been informed, we (notice I said "we") will not be able to make it for the meet and greet. Our other commitment in Northern VA has to do with the celebration of the passing of a family member. If you have any Filipino friends or family, just ask them about the Celebration of Life, then you will understand the situation I am in. Saturday afternoon Mass and Sunday night Dinner. Instead of the Slingshot, I will be stuck in the "CAGE" for this weekend. Told the wife "I'm not cool with tapping out on an event!" She just gave me the evil eye, and headed off to the bedroom. This couch doesn't feel that bad, right now. Guess I'll just settle in for the night.
    I make lite of the situation only because I was really set on making this outing and meeting up with some of the Virginia "Slingshoters." Guess I'll just have to wait for a later event. Hope everyone stays safe and has a good time. Post as many pictures as you can...'cause I want to show the wife all the fun we missed!!
    Better finish up this post, before she comes back and throttles me severely for making fun of her!!! Maybe next time!?!?!
    (All in fun)

understand, condolences to the family

• That is a great picture. Of course, Virginia Beach only got a little rain in our immediate area. But when we got to Woodbridge, all hell broke loose!!! Everyone got soaked leaving the service. Hope everyone enjoyed the day and made it home safely.

• And of course Tango's ..

We had to bail early, but I hope @WraithSS was/is ok. I know there was a lot of support there

Thanks Greg. We made it back home just before the big storm. Already removed the front wing and started making repairs. Looks like the only thing I will need to replace is the passenger fender. The good thing is we were only going about 2 miles an hour when I bumped @TheRock

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?