Wrecking Crew / DMV owners roll call

• hi folks, hope everyone is well, healthy and happy ! just a reminder for the meet and greet we are doing at village motorsports on July 16. i was thinking about where we would ride: from the dealership west on 20 to orange then 15 south to gordonsville then 33 west to 231 which is a great rode through somerset then some back roads to trump winery. i thought we could stop there , beautiful view of the vineyards and for those that want to they can get some wine. the road there is super fun !!!from there there are lots of great roads if folks want to get some more driving in. we open at 830 will be leaving at around 130. we will have some food and refreshments available. if you can let me know if you will make it so we can have a idea of how much food we need to have. look forward to seeing and driving with the crew !

@Trucon01 , are you following this? Still jonesin' for a turbo? Dharma dude can teach you a thing or two or three or ten about stepping up to a turbo sling. And, more importantly, how to drive a turbo sling. He really knows his she-at. Trust me. If you are lucky enough to get a demo ride, do pee first and practice deep breathing. You have been warned. It is truly something else. Need to setup another ride. I learned a lot from him. Lots more to learn. Way cool dude too.

Prolly an hour and change from you. Worth it 100% in my never ever humble opinion.

• Just got the "go ahead" from my co-pilot for the Meet and Greet at Village Motorsport. We have to attend a function in Northern VA in the evening of the 16th, so we will be in the area...sorta'. We may not get there by the 0830 opening, but we will be there before everyone takes off for the ride. Looking forward to finally meeting MORE SS enthusiast!!! And remember, if my wife inquires about mods and money...just plead the 5th! That way, both you and I will be safe!!!!

• Just got the "go ahead" from my co-pilot for the Meet and Greet at Village Motorsport. We have to attend a function in Northern VA in the evening of the 16th, so we will be in the area...sorta'. We may not get there by the 0830 opening, but we will be there before everyone takes off for the ride. Looking forward to finally meeting MORE SS enthusiast!!! And remember, if my wife inquires about mods and money...just plead the 5th! That way, both you and I will be safe!!!!

@V-SHOT can't wait to meet you Brother!! Not only are you my Sling Brother, but my Navy Chief Brother as well!!

• Lucas greetings hope all is well. cameron, eric and docg came today to service their slings. nice to see the track gang again. bring your wife with you, it will be a fun ride with some beautiful scenery. stay healthy and happy ! dharma

@dharmab glad to see you made it over to the light!! Thanks for the well wishes, hope to see you soon!!

• hi folks, hope everyone is well, healthy and happy ! just a reminder for the meet and greet we are doing at village motorsports on July 16. i was thinking about where we would ride: from the dealership west on 20 to orange then 15 south to gordonsville then 33 west to 231 which is a great rode through somerset then some back roads to trump winery. i thought we could stop there , beautiful view of the vineyards and for those that want to they can get some wine. the road there is super fun !!!from there there are lots of great roads if folks want to get some more driving in. we open at 830 will be leaving at around 130. we will have some food and refreshments available. if you can let me know if you will make it so we can have a idea of how much food we need to have. look forward to seeing and driving with the crew !

@Hpocus

• Rode up to Northern VA this past weekend, and passed one of those "Fast Red" Slings going in the opposite direction on Route 1 around Stafford. Sound off if that was you.

hey @V-SHOT, I believe it was me. I remember seeing another sling going in the other direction heading north on route 1. "Fast Red" is what they're calling them now? Lol