Wrecking Crew / DMV owners roll call

• With all this recall stuff going on, guess what just arrived at my door???

Now, all I need is the End Links and Mounts to show up tomorrow. Due to prior scheduling, I won't be installing my new gems until next week. Hopefully, I can get with @av8ingtom and @KayTwo to get all three Slings done before next weekend's event. Fingers crossed!

• Don't forget the MODS on your trailer. Have not seen the intercooler or the waste gate for the trailer yet.... :00008172:

• With all this recall stuff going on, guess what just arrived at my door???

Now, all I need is the End Links and Mounts to show up tomorrow. Due to prior scheduling, I won't be installing my new gems until next week. Hopefully, I can get with @av8ingtom and @KayTwo to get all three Slings done before next weekend's event. Fingers crossed!

Drop your Sling off here at the house tomorrow, maybe we can get it done for you.

• You guys keep this up I'm hitting the ignore thread button........you see for years when I was heavily into RC planes and after every club house meeting I would bring back a new plane that I had " won In a raffle"....yeah right that doesn't fly anymore............wait it's almost Christmas.......hmmmmmmmm

• Hey @V-SHOT !

Is there a swarm on Sunday or not? You are the moving target. Where to meet you? I need some heads up, and I assume @MACAWS does too. My bride is in a riding mood, but that won't last too much longer - getting cold outside for her. Beautiful fall rides await those who ride! Let's ride!

I've got over 20k on my rig. I wonder how many of those miles were going to the dealer... Ooops, bad vibes. Sorry.

• Weather prediction for Sunday is close to 80
    Me and Mrs Macaws are up for a ride. Suggest we do something similar to the Charlottesville deal.
    Pick a location central to all - meet for a quick bite and some go go juice - then sling.
    I am headed to DDM for some fine tuning in the morning and fully expect to be home very late tomorrow night.
    If we don't swarm I will take my bride for a romantic ride somewhere - Please Can we swarm - I don't handle romance very well

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Where did you guys meet up in Charlottesville? I'm up for that. Remember, I don't know the area that well, so we are at your mercy. Let me know the meeting place, and we will be there. @ethermion we will be heading up north this afternoon after work. Once we arrive in Luray, I'll drop a line and we can discuss a meet up junction. Anybody else up for a Sunday stroll through Virginia's beautiful countryside?

• Last time, we met at Durty Nelly's.
    2200 Jefferson Park Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22903-3018
    Not as dirty as I remember from the early 80's. Fine for civilized folks. Restroom was clean (WOOOOOW for me and my memories).
    We had a fine time. Somehow, got a late start, so the swarm ride was abbreviated. Such a pity.
    But, I am not sure C'Ville is on your way home. There must be other way points. Think east. I have a 2 hour arc, and @MACAWS has a 2 hour arc. Lots of places in between.
    Let's make this happen. I am feeling lonely. No matter what, I will see Macaws dude and bride. Must be done. Failure not an option.

• How about we meet you in Warrenton? From there we can make a plan to get with @MACAWS. Just a thought. Either way. Velma and I are free for the whole day on Sunday. With the projected forecasts...!!!!!!!! I'm on it!!!