SlingShot Video at Night!

• Took video of all my lighting. Loving the mirror LED they are so bright it lights up the side of the road. Next week working on adding alarm with proximity sensor, Guard Dawg keyless and blind spot sensors.

My new PRP Seats!

• Wow again, just watched the video, only saw the stills earlier and thought it was cool/awesome. Seeing the video relates to John (my husband's) conversation last night about lights. By the way, my husband wants to get that same rear view mirror. May I ask where you purchased yours? I think Slingking did a video or someone else did about it. I know our dealer didn't have it the last time and we will probably have to order on line. Funny I didn't think we would be doing too much mods, but watching others gives you ideas. I can see this becoming a bad habit, but fun as well. Nothing major, but some accessories will make it more fun, especially the lights. Thanks again for sharing. Can't wait to get the OK for ours! Jealous! ^^

• @Live-a-Little! Love the mirror LED. I get the 6" strips from the site below. They come with the small switching box. Basically out of one side is pos+ and Neg- to hook up to the LED strip. Then I ran the two wires up to my turn signals. There are three wires there. One is negative black, and the green/pink striped is positive. The third fire is for the blinker interrupt. Just use wire taps. Super easy. When not flashing Amber is going back to white. It's so bright it lights up the side of the road as well. Plus it's a cool white color and is a different color that your typical LED in white. Was only $60 shipped.

https://www.theretrofitsource.…rips.html?preselect=50183

I bought their 70mn halos as well that will also hook into the blinkers. That 70mm will be the inside one to my 100mm outer ring. I think it will be a cool color offset

• @dongib yes Slingmods has the best deal and amazing customer service. However I got to be honest, it's just ok for blind spots. In my regular car I have the LED warning in my mirrors for blind spots. I am going to integrate the same thing in the Slingshot. This kit has similar display dot warnings. Will attach them to the mirror and then test and find the best place for the mount. When you have a helmet on it is even more of a blind spot.

Encore BSD4B Black Universal Premium Blind Spot Detection Parking Assist System | eBay