Slingshots in the Smokies ride to Deal's Gap

• This was our first Group Ride for the Event and boy was it a great one! Tail of the Dragon being the high spot of the the ride then on to Pigeon Forge and then back to Cherokee. Take a look at some of the ride up to Deal's Gap. Dragon ride video coming soon!

• MACAW and Guardian Angel, I am sorry to have missed you. I was staying in Smokemont Smoky Mountain National Park. No cell, no internet. I would have liked to have met you all. I did meet quite a few folks from the forum and it is nice to see in person. I will stay closer to town next time. I was on ride 2 on Wed Jun 1 rested Jun 2 then went on ride 23 on Fri for the Blue Ridge Pkwy. I did meet Slingshooter, Wayne and his wife on that ride. I had lot of folks hear me talk and cove over and say, "Are you Sam Owens I've watched your video. I was so please to hear those words, thank you all for your support of my video. Guardian Angel, I hope you had a fun time after gaining all the confidence you needed to drive in the Slingshot in the Smokies event. Here is our Ride to Deal's Gap in video.