Lets get the Group pics going.....Again!!

• Thanks Jim, now the whole world knows I had coke in my nose. No wait, I blew up the picture and it was PEPSI. I'm still pure

Met with Jamie and Chris yesturday. You up for another run around south Florida after biketoberfest this year? Trying to put together a Key West ride again with a little different twist. @StickerDick idea. Going to hash it out at the smokies. Oct. 16-20 the I believe.

• Met with Jamie and Chris yesturday. You up for another run around south Florida after biketoberfest this year? Trying to put together a Key West ride again with a little different twist. @StickerDick idea. Going to hash it out at the smokies. Oct. 16-20 the I believe.

I'm game for it. Sure would be a hoot to all go there for Fantasy fest and get Chris drunk and see what he does with the body painting outfits

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• The wife and I cruising.. Her first ride!

Cool! As I'm reading your post I'm also wearing a Glock shirt. Just got home a little bit ago from the gun range, today was qualification shooting for my 4-year CCW renewal. Still have to clean my firearms.

There was a chick there, shooting on my left side, who kept having problems with her Beretta 9mm. She was a noob to shooting & the range instructors kept having to clear her weapon for her. After about the 5th time, I look down at the cartridges on the ground that they were clearing from her gun & yelled "Holy shit! Get her off the line RIGHT NOW!"
    She had a mixture of .38 Special, .40 S&W & 9mm rounds in her magazines!!! WTF!!!
    :00008862::00008862::00008862::00007956:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Cool! As I'm reading your post I'm also wearing a Glock shirt. Just got home a little bit ago from the gun range, today was qualification shooting for my 4-year CCW renewal. Still have to clean my firearms.
    There was a chick there, shooting on my left side, who kept having problems with her Beretta 9mm. She was a noob to shooting & the range instructors kept having to clear her weapon for her. After about the 5th time, I look down at the cartridges on the ground that they were clearing from her gun & yelled "Holy shit! Get her off the line RIGHT NOW!"
    She had a mixture of .38 Special, .40 S&W & 9mm rounds in her magazines!!! WTF!!!

AMAZING!!! I'm sure the instructors were quite thankful you saw what that moron had in her gun!!! It could have ended very very badly for her, as well as others!!!!!!...........you can't fix stupid!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• The wife and I cruising.. Her first ride!

Hope the wife loved her first ride!!!! Did her hair still look that good at the end of the ride???

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Cool! As I'm reading your post I'm also wearing a Glock shirt. Just got home a little bit ago from the gun range, today was qualification shooting for my 4-year CCW renewal. Still have to clean my firearms.

See Great minds think alike...Almost alike anyway..I like fast Red , you Like

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/