Interest from the dark side for luggage mount. What should I do?

• Are those Pelican cases mounted to the roof?

But I'm not sure what happened on the DS....someone from there wants you to make them some, and is willing to pay you?

Yes they are pelican cases. And yes someone would be willing to pay for this. I made the thing (Assembly) originally just for me that’s the reason why I ask for members FRENDS what should I do

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• You could always tell them you hate to break the old forum's rules. That you are not a "supporting vendor" on the dark side but if they would like to "see the light" come on over and ask you nicely. :thumbsup:

• work out a deal with the vendor. You get $450 and he sells it for $995. :)

What is the opinion, should I start just for members in our Forum to sell with a small profit margin. I'm not so well off but I make a good living. If anybody knows a shop with with CNC machining skills and machines let me know. I hope I don’t break any rules.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

Edited once, last by mytoy ().

• Do what you need to to make money. And also see if they will come over here and sit with us for a while. We have the coolest people and the best ideas over here. :)

I did that, the guy PM me with his phone # and I explained to him the enlightened sight. He did not know what a link is "bless him and his wife" I wish I could go back in time where a phone call meant something.

• @mytoy

Do what you love & follow your heart. As I get older, I find that time is much more valuable to me than money. If you get pleasure & enjoyment out of using your hands & building these, than by all means, go for it. Any $ earned would then just be icing on the cake.
    If, rather, it's a burden; if you'd rather be doing other things or if it's infringing upon time spent with your loved ones or from other preferred interests, then DON'T do it! You have to weigh what's important to YOU (& the people in your circle). Sometimes, with a big decision, it helps to sit down with a pen & paper - make 2 columns, Pros on one side & Cons on the other - and start writing as thoughts come to you. Your answer will usually then become quite apparent. Best wishes no matter what you decide...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @mytoy

Do what you love & follow your heart. As I get older, I find that time is much more valuable to me than money. If you get pleasure & enjoyment out of using your hands & building these, than by all means, go for it. Any $ earned would then just be icing on the cake.
    If, rather, it's a burden; if you'd rather be doing other things or if it's infringing upon time spent with your loved ones or from other preferred interests, then DON'T do it! You have to weigh what's important to YOU (& the people in your circle). Sometimes, with a big decision, it helps to sit down with a pen & paper - make 2 columns, Pros on one side & Cons on the other - and start writing as thoughts come to you. Your answer will usually then become quite apparent. Best wishes no matter what you decide...

We are the same age, we :):):P:P don’t get older just wiser. .

• @mytoy

I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.