How to add a switch to control your headlights.

• Understood. If you want to run with halos only or use the demon eyes you need the switch. I also shut mine off when I park in the garage so they're not on at start up (I have the munchkin battery) or when working on it. You do have to remember to turn them on though.

Yea - I dont have any lighting mods so that is not an issue. As a side note drove my wife's car home from a wedding last Saturday and made it all the way to a friends house to drop her off before I realized I hadn't turned on the lights - damn running lights looked like they were on to me and the Impala I had before the Sling had automatic lights cry-squared

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Have a question about this. Can you cut both center and outside lights and put them on one switch? I would think you could if you want all lights off and one at same time.

Thanks

What year model do you have? I have the 17 which has the two relays for the headlights. I would think you could run one switch, when you cut the relay wires run them in a series together and wire to one switch. If I am wrong Please one of our electricians on here chime in. I also noticed your in Arkansas, If your want to you could drive down and have a wrench day if you want to sir.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• Trooper, mine is a 2016.5 (or I guess I should say my Wife's), so it has the headlights split. That is what I was thinking, but was hoping that some electrical expert would say for sure. Sounds good about the wrench day, will keep it in mind and get back with you when I get some free time and if the weather hold out.

• New relays are balanced. I used a heavy duty 12v mechanical relay ILO. Or you can use a heavy duty switch and connect the headlight fuse or fuses ground to it.

Can you elaborate on new relays (2018+ or before) and also heavy duty switch? Looking to get this done on my 2017 and want to make sure I use the right switch(s)

• Can you elaborate on new relays (2018+ or before) and also heavy duty switch? Looking to get this done on my 2017 and want to make sure I use the right switch(s)

You have to research the draw of your add-ons and then select the relays load capacity . I thought you where looking for a switch it will follow the same principal.

• You can relay all your lights through a fuse panel, and from there, just add a toggle switch to control them.

I did this for a customer, but you could easily control all the power routing from this fuse panel via a switch... heck, just pull the fuses and save switch space on the dash (easy peazy)! :thumbsup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png