Veterans Day SALE - R-Shot Accessories

• Hi,
    R-Shot Accessories is have a Veterans Day Sale... this is a little more off than I normally give my fellow veterans. As an old Air Force Veteran, I want to also give away R-Shot hats to those veterans who place an order during this time frame 10 - 13 November 2018.

Everyone receives 16% off... use CODE: 16%VeteransDay PLUS if your a Veteran, in the memo section of the checkout add: "I am a Army, Air Force, Navy, or Marine Veteran" and I will send you a free R-Shot Accessories Cap.

- We have 3 R-Shot Passenger side EZ-Out Handles in stock
    - Driver Side EZ-Out Handles in stock
    - Ride or Die Food Rest in stock

Thanks, and Happy Veterans Day

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Lewis, are we able to order fewer pieces on the hood inserts? I am planning to cut my hood soon but I believe I would only need the 4 large screens in front. Working out exactly what I am going to cut this weekend so I may need all of them but just checking in case I cut less.

• Lewis, are we able to order fewer pieces on the hood inserts? I am planning to cut my hood soon but I believe I would only need the 4 large screens in front. Working out exactly what I am going to cut this weekend so I may need all of them but just checking in case I cut less.

Yes, that would not be a problem. I will update the website this evening with that option.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.