Instructions for Games

• You can only create games here in this forum section. Each tread can have one game going. So if you create a thread you could call it something like Play Connect 4 and then when you are in the thread just click Create Game.

Just click create game and then you can wait and see if someone joins. Or you can click invite and ask the user directly. When your done with game click the X on the right to close the game.

Pictures below show where all the buttons to create a game and invite a user are.

I included where you can see if someone has started a game and is waiting on anyone to join. You can see that on the forum main page.

If one game is going you can start another one at the same time. Just create a new thread in the game section and then you can create a new game .

• and I noticed there are 3 games open. That is ok if your waiting on someone to join a game you started.. But if your not then you will need to close the game. Only the person that started a game can close it. There is an X in the lower right of the game screen. Just click it and it will close the game.. otherwise you will have a game open and someone will join and you are not even playing . So the person just waits and waits. .

One thing that will help is the fact that the game will close itself if there is no activity for so many minutes. I'll have to find out exactly how many minutes and post it later.

Yall just tinker around with the games when you have time. Its just something I thought might be fun for some of yall.