A huge weight off my shoulders....

• Baby Asher was born in December and he was admitted to the NICU less than 24 hours after being born. The reason...blood sugar issues, not able to keep his blood oxygenated, and was having keeping his body temperature up. Cause was linked to 2 holes in his heart and his aortic valve having a split in it and not being able to function correctly. At the 2 month check, there wasn't much change even though he is trucking along and growing and behaving well. If there was no change in the aortic valve and the holes in the heart, we would be discussing all kinds of ways to resolve the issue...up to surgery. Today was his 10 month check up and with God's help...the last cardiologist check... holes are healed up and the aortic valve has healed on it's own! In the words of the Dr... "His heart is perfect, his EKG is perfect, your baby is perfect."

Part 2 of all this...over the last few months I have been snippy with people online as well as in person. I didn't want to be like everyone else and put my issues online for the world to read about. So needless to say my outlets were limited and it turned in to me being bitter and angry with people for no reason. For that...I apologize.

I feel a lot better after today and hope to get back to my positive ways.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• very happy for you and your family. thank you for sharing this blessing - His Love is forever

I dont recall anything negative from you, but either way apology accepted :D

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• That is great news. Welcome back from the edge of insanity. I’m glad for your family and your baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter