Gap Fillers Added

• When Slingmod put the Gap Fillers on sale I ordered a set and they come within a few days. I watched their video and it's not rocket science, but did take longer than expected to get fitted; existing Polaris panel are not all that precise. If you've never worked with fiber glass products before, and I had not, then I'd suggest wearing gloves of some kind or you will get bits of the glass in your hands. LOL. The products are well made; much thicker and substantial than I expected. I did add an extra screw to the lower inside corners and also attached the upper outside corners to the bracket provided instead of relying on the double sided tape which did not adhere well to the fiber glass.

Also added a new shift knob and boot from Slingmod while they have the 10% discount.

18 SLR Lemon/Gray
    Vanderhall Venice (traded for SLR Apr '18)
    '16.6 SLR LE (traded for Vanderhall Oct '17)
    '11 & '14 Can Am RT's
    60 Years of 2 Wheeling

• Yeah, I had to grind the inside edge of the right one to make it level. It had a slight curve as you show in your pics. Having a belt sander made it easy. The left side seemed to fit slightly better; it put that down the variations in Polaris plastic. Maybe it wasn't. Still, it just took a bit of time fiddling with them till they suited me. LOL

18 SLR Lemon/Gray
    Vanderhall Venice (traded for SLR Apr '18)
    '16.6 SLR LE (traded for Vanderhall Oct '17)
    '11 & '14 Can Am RT's
    60 Years of 2 Wheeling