What did you drive or ride before you got a Slingshot?

• I never really rode a motorcycle until I got this one, a Swiss friend got a deal on a couple and I figured why not. It is a 1953 Condor A580. I have spent more time fixing it than riding, but it is unusual and fun.

My wife is the real biker, and has been riding for almost 50 years, but her eyes are not what they once were, so we decided that the SS was the way ahead.

• After I placed a deposit for my 2015 Slingshot in August 2014, I had a motorcycle accident that could have turned out much worse than it did. I sold my favorite bike, a 2007 Suzuki SV650 w/ABS (front end totaled in the accident) and also sold my 2008 Suzuki DL650. With the delays Texas imposed on sales of the Slingshot, I briefly considered buying Can-Am Spyder F3 until a Slingshot owner I'd met while testifying before the Texas House and Senate Transportation Committees allowed me to drive his Slingshot and I was convinced I wanted to wait for the Slingshot. When Can-Am eventually released the Ryker, its price/performance features almost convinced me to get one.

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• Sold my 2000 Valkyrie a few years before getting Slingshot SL. Had lots of fun adding chrome bits, and the mod bug has stayed with me and the Slingshot (The Valk was red & black, just the same way I like my Slingshot) Last pic is the Valk in the back of a moving van on its way to its new owner in Texas (sad day) check out the licence plate frame my wife had made for me

• Sold my 2000 Valkyrie a few years before getting Slingshot SL. Had lots of fun adding chrome bits, and the mod bug has stayed with me and the Slingshot (The Valk was red & black, just the same way I like my Slingshot) Last pic is the Valk in the back of a moving van on its way to its new owner in Texas (sad day) check out the licence plate frame my wife had made for me

That's beautiful!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)