RIDE COMMAND SCREEN.........

• When i got in my S/S this afternoon i noticed that the screen was on without the key turned on...
    Just the warning prompt......I pressed OK, But the screen was frozen, Radio wouldn't turn on, and when i went into reverse to back out of my garage the back-up camera didn't go on, The screen just stayed frozen with the warning prompt showing.....
    So i said what the hey i'll pull the radio fuse, and put it back in and see what happens...That did the trick everything is working now..
    Anyone else have that happen to them???

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• I have heard of them freezing up and usually cycling the switch will "reset" them. If not then it's off to the dealer.

I tried everything i could have thought of with my limited knowledge of audio equipment, And i wasn't going to check to to see if the fuse was blown because the screen was still lit...But like i said let me give it a shot, Pulled the fuse the radio made a thump sound stuck the fuse back in and all is well..No dealer participation or intervention was necessary... :thumbup: ....

• Ride command screen Froze up again.......Pulled the radio fuse again ....And all back to normal ....
    But once is a fluke ....Twice might be a sign something else is going on and pulling the fuse might not work the next time......