• If you have crust and are starting to rust

Get out in your Sling and ride - you must!

Go get some fresh air and ride without care

Or you’re going to get old and be stuck in a chair

:whistling:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Ed, I know your Slingshot is your daily driver...how many miles have you put in the seat?

• Ed, I know your Slingshot is your daily driver...how many miles have you put in the seat?

Got Cage Free in May 2017 and I am just under 15,000 - in fact I bought the oil and filter to do my oil change tomorrow

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Its in the thirties here. This morning I was getting up and telling my girlfriend I had to mow a few businesses today while they are closed. She said, "why didn't you mow them this week?". My response was, "it was too cold this week to mow them before they opened in the mornings during the week". She said, "well you'll have to mow them early this morning". Told her I was going to wait till after lunch. She said, "no way put a coat on and go now". We are going in the Slingshot as soon as it gets to 50. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Its in the thirties here. This morning I was getting up and telling my girlfriend I had to mow a few businesses today while they are closed. She said, "why didn't you mow them this week?". My response was, "it was too cold this week to mow them before they opened in the mornings during the week". She said, "well you'll have to mow them early this morning". Told her I was going to wait till after lunch. She said, "no way put a coat on and go now". We are going in the Slingshot as soon as it gets to 50. :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Sounds like a Young Lady with a real attitude.... Sometimes just have to follow there lead. At least she still lets you 'drive'.

So get your butt up, bundle up and get to work so you can play this afternoon. Sounds good to me.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• we seem to be going in the wrong direction - keep waiting for it to cool down and last week was in the 80's, but now this week is going to be back up in the 90's all week. 90's isnt bad, much better than the 100's but I am ready for it to stay in the 70's and 80's for a few months

• Hope you get some practice in before Veteran's Day weekend! :00008172:

No kidding. My girlfriend is already saying,"how cold do you think it will be". That will be our first real cold weather ride. We probably going to trailer it down. 8o

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Got Cage Free in May 2017 and I am just under 15,000 - in fact I bought the oil and filter to do my oil change tomorrow

I probably drive something or other between 40,000 and 50,000 miles a year. I got my Red Pearl 2016.5 in May (22) of 2016. I didn't look this morning, but I know I'm well into the 36,xxx miles now. I did ride in this morning, was a balmy 42 degrees according to my phone app.... :thumbsup:

• I probably drive something or other between 40,000 and 50,000 miles a year. I got my Red Pearl 2016.5 in May (22) of 2016. I didn't look this morning, but I know I'm well into the 36,xxx miles now. I did ride in this morning, was a balmy 42 degrees according to my phone app.... :thumbsup:

Dang! thats allot of miles. =O

• No kidding. My girlfriend is already saying,"how cold do you think it will be". That will be our first real cold weather ride. We probably going to trailer it down. 8o

Well, if you're trailering, then you have enough room to overpack indiscriminately. Need to make sure you have enough clothes to keep the lady happy. Better to have too much than not enough.

• Dang! thats allot of miles. =O

I put about 20,000 annually on the Impala, which is my daily driver and beater car for miles. I drive 15,000 just to and from work. We follow the grand kids sports, and school activities. We sometimes drive the SS or Harley in the evenings, and weekends when the weather is nice. And I usually end up with 3 weeks that I'm just out on vacation or long weekends, again either on the Harley or the SS. Slingshot is averaging about 13,000 a year give or take, so with the Impala that pulls about 35,000. Still ride the Harley some, not like I did, but some. And I have a truck that I pull the SS in for some rallies, and to use to haul or bad weather. Easy to say 40k, and some years will approach 50k. :) Good thing I enjoy driving!

• I put about 20,000 annually on the Impala, which is my daily driver and beater car for miles. I drive 15,000 just to and from work. We follow the grand kids sports, and school activities. We sometimes drive the SS or Harley in the evenings, and weekends when the weather is nice. And I usually end up with 3 weeks that I'm just out on vacation or long weekends, again either on the Harley or the SS. Slingshot is averaging about 13,000 a year give or take, so with the Impala that pulls about 35,000. Still ride the Harley some, not like I did, but some. And I have a truck that I pull the SS in for some rallies, and to use to haul or bad weather. Easy to say 40k, and some years will approach 50k. :) Good thing I enjoy driving!

Between my Slingshot and my wife's small car we probably total about 25,000 a year. When we do things with the kids and grand kids that require traveling we like to rent a van or a large SUV - this way we all fit in one vehicle and it saves miles on our vehicles - Its also fun to be able to have a nice new truck, suv, or van when you need it without having to actually own it :)