Milestone post! 500

• :00000436:

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• 500? - - I must post too much laugh-squared

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Humm knocking on the 1500 zone 😎

I win 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well heck you got a full tank, just get going and add them up. You just might catch up with FunCycle . Have a great day my friend.

That boy would have to croak for me to catch up to his mileage :D

And I always try to park it with a full tank

The last thing that I do before I go home is fill the tank for the next day. I get home. I do not want anything to slow me down the next day. Oh! and by the way I will have another Sling in about 3 weeks if everything works out. It is a 2016 Red SL, I can not turn it down for the money even if I just bring it home and park it until needed.

• [quote='FunCycle','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/6845-milestone-post-500/&postID=281527#post281527']

Well heck you got a full tank, just get going and add them up. You just might catch up with FunCycle . Have a great day my friend.

That boy would have to croak for me to catch up to his mileage :D

And I always try to park it with a full tank

The last thing that I do before I go home is fill the tank for the next day. I get home. I do not want anything to slow me down the next day. Oh! and by the way I will have another Sling in about 3 weeks if everything works out. It is a 2016 Red SL, I can not turn it down for the money even if I just bring it home and park it until needed.

[/quote]

Nothing like having a back up. 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter