Hurricane has changed my plans... I am headed to Deals Gap, Tellico or North GA area.

• Here's the situation.... I have already told most of the people in work for that I would be in Ocala FL at the end of the month. So when that fell through I switched my plans and was heading to Panama City for fall bike week. WELL......since the hurricane has come through that looks like it is a no go.

Since most of the people I work for think I'm going to be gone I would hate to disappoint them. :D

The guys that ride motorcycles with me and go to bike week are also heading to Tellico and riding. So I just thought I would toss the idea out to everyone and see if anyone wanted to play on on the week of 23rd - 28th. I haven't told the motorcycle guys that I would go for sure. SO I can stay wherever I want. If enough people said they would go to North GA and stay (or somewhere else like that) then I could make those arrangements.

Anyway..... i know it's last moment..... and if no one can come on short notice I completely understand. I will give it a couple of days on here before I let the motorcycle group know if I am going up with them. Obviously I had rather ride with my SS brothers and sisters. But I wont turn down a ride even if I have to ride alot slower with a group of bikes.... :D

It's just going to be me that goes. Allison's dad isnt doing well and is in the hospital. So she is busy taking care of him. I just get in the way so I dont do the hospital thing. It's better usually if I just keep the house clean and my mouth closed in these kind of situations. So it's actually a good thing if I am gone for a few days....

• We would love to go but circumstances right now dictate otherwise. It should be a beautiful time of the year to be in the mountains. Highs in the 60's should be right up your ally as well. Hope you guys/gals have a great trip!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• rabtech, check out the event page. Samowens44 has a event planned in Helen GA that you may be interested in. I plan to go for a few days. Should be fun for all. I still need to find a place to stay for a few days.

• Judy and I will be just north of Tellico in Loudon , Tn. Thursday-Monday .10/25-10/29
    LaQuinta Inn with plenty parking
    We will be on the dragon and skyway multiple times during these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info