I <3 my base cubby - ISO another

• I love the cubby, nick-nack holder, upper center console, the place a radio should go... Whatever you call it, I can't do without mine.

That being said, I have modified mine on my base in order to install a Bluetooth controller and am moving it. Since I cut a hole in the side of it I was hoping to find one from you good folks here. I am sure plenty have one laying in their garage they never plan to go back too. In the spirit or paying it forward, does anyone have one for offer? PM me to discuss cost please. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• That would be awesome! Thank you sir.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• You’re awesome! Will do