Hall of Fame

• you know I love you, but on this topic, sir, I must respectfully disagree.

@KayTwo makes perfect sense, I did not want to start a war or make someone uncomfortable. WOW, Kaytwo, did @sideseatdriver tell you to say that or did you think of it all by yourself? :00008356: I believe we all have members that we each hold high and respect them for our own reasons. I really like that we had a discussion and can all play in the sandbox,... now go pound sand @KayTwo :00008359: stay safe

• I vote for this guy - for making it all happen

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Thank you my friend but I am not hall of fame material!
    I would give a second vote for our very own Anita - she is the ultimate Slinger - living the perfect life and her presence always brings joy to everyone.
    Just look how excited everyone was to see her at B&B. especially knowing how much traveling she needed to do to get there!

Anita all the way. When I grow up, I no doubt want to be like her !!! She can drive too!! I mirror all that was said so far.

• I would really like to chime in on this subject. I would like to offer perspective from someone who has not been on this forum long. I said this in one of my very first posts; "after ten minutes on this forum, I knew I had stumbled on to something great". What a great group of people and I have only been to ONE event. There is great helpful people on this forum that I may never get to meet but have helped me already. I really understand what folks meant with concerns about the selection process. I have been the "cool kid", the "not so cool kid", and now the "new kid". I do not know this forums creator, I'm sure I will get the pleasure one day. Seems to me like that would be the creator's decision on whether to do it or not and our choice to decide whether to express our approval or disapproval of that decision. I can see a growing concern for the favorites card to be played. Hall of Fame might be a strong label. Maybe there would be another way to recognize people, A wall on the home screen for current accomplishments people have done to promote the Slingshot way of life. I. E. Anita's long ride or her video on Polaris. Mitch for putting on a great event. These are the only things I can use as an example because this is all I know. I am sure there are many more great people doing many great things. Two things to think about. Anybody that is a Nascar fan and has been for awhile can remember when the Nascar hall of fame started and Daryll Waltrip wasn't on the first ballot. He threw a fit. But at the same time our society is becoming so afraid to recognize accomplishments of others because the ones not being recognized could be offended or left out. I say this to the creator of this forum. I'm sure this forum has took on a life of its own over time but this forum was created for Slingshot owners. That's me. As a Slingshot owner I say do what you choose. This place is full of great people and now I am proud to say great friends. We all don't agree with everything we see and read on this forum, if you don't believe that I got two words for you "Politics Suck". No matter which way this goes not everybody will be happy but people should be recognized within the Slingshot community. A simple wall on the home screen could be the answer.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I would really like to chime in on this subject. I would like to offer perspective from someone who has not been on this forum long. I said this in one of my very first posts; "after ten minutes on this forum, I knew I had stumbled on to something great". What a great group of people and I have only been to ONE event. There is great helpful people on this forum that I may never get to meet but have helped me already. I really understand what folks meant with concerns about the selection process. I have been the "cool kid", the "not so cool kid", and now the "new kid". I do not know this forums creator, I'm sure I will get the pleasure one day. Seems to me like that would be the creator's decision on whether to do it or not and our choice to decide whether to express our approval or disapproval of that decision. I can see a growing concern for the favorites card to be played. Hall of Fame might be a strong label. Maybe there would be another way to recognize people, A wall on the home screen for current accomplishments people have done to promote the Slingshot way of life. I. E. Anita's long ride or her video on Polaris. Mitch for putting on a great event. These are the only things I can use as an example because this is all I know. I am sure there are many more great people doing many great things. Two things to think about. Anybody that is a Nascar fan and has been for awhile can remember when the Nascar hall of fame started and Daryll Waltrip wasn't on the first ballot. He threw a fit. But at the same time our society is becoming so afraid to recognize accomplishments of others because the ones not being recognized could be offended or left out. I say this to the creator of this forum. I'm sure this forum has took on a life of its own over time but this forum was created for Slingshot owners. That's me. As a Slingshot owner I say do what you choose. This place is full of great people and now I am proud to say great friends. We all don't agree with everything we see and read on this forum, if you don't believe that I got two words for you "Politics Suck". No matter which way this goes not everybody will be happy but people should be recognized within the Slingshot community. A simple wall on the home screen could be the answer.

A lot goes on off the forums too and what happens away form the keyboard is what makes this place even better! , Great Wize words you say there.

• You guys are giving me a big head...it's embarrassing...

• Hall of fame.....and Next they’ll be telling me I made centerfold on the new calendar...

Hey! Wait. I'm supposed to be on the centerfold. It's one of those new kind, you know, with four pages to fit my big a**.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!